• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ainsley Harriott Appreciation Thread.

masaz

Bluelight Crew
I've decided we need an Ainsley tribute thread. I will start us off:

th

th

Cracking stuff.

He's a whole lot of fun

ainsleyharriott2.jpg

But he has a more serious side too...

images

some might say sinister

images

He looks strange & I've always throught the same, I can imagine him teaming up with David Walliams & going in for some Hannibal Lecter style cooking.

I don't even remember making this thread. Though I think my initial inspiration was making an Ainsley collage on 'phet once when I found some of his soup packet bollocks in my mate's kitchen.

He's followed me ever since

I've no idea why... but this thread was particularly unsuccessful, and has just sunk to the bottom of neglected EADD threads.

So, for the sake of charming Ainsley, let me bump this, and give us all another chance to praise our nations most flamboyant chef.

Can't believe some of you are still getting currency from that. ( actuaIIy some are making money from something that was reaIIy distressing to me)

You started it then snoIIY. that surprises me.. and Cornish posting. = (

Sad when the people you thought might have a little integrity let you down. :( ..Honestly.

Last edited:
Can't believe some of you are still getting currency from that. ( actuaIIy some are making money from something that was reaIIy distressing to me)

You started it then snoIIY. that surprises me and Cornish posting.

Sad when the people you thought might have a little integrity let you down. :( ..Honestly.

Certified. Batshit. Insane.

NE, it looks like you're reading a little too much between the lines.