The affects of debol

weeks 1-4 30mg/ed Dbol
weeks 1-12 250mg/eod Testosterone enenathate
weeks 1-12 250mg/eod boldenone undecylenate

Thats the kinda cycle id suggest for somone such as this guy, but hes thinking more like...

week 1-1 100mg/ed Dbol

I am a high dose guy, but isnt 1710mg per week a pretty heavy first cycle. Also, not a big deal but why do you like to inject the longer acting drugs every other day when twice a week would be fine. Again, not a big deal, just asking.

More stable blood levels at eod, I actually meant to type e3d tho, but he could go with 200mg/eod which would be 1200mg/wk of EQ/TE.

Personally im more for short esters anyways, im just suggesting a cycle for him in particular. Doesnt even need the EQ to see excellent results, but it wouldnt hurt.

O'Course, if I was him, id hit TP/TA/Winny, but chances are hes not into ed injects since he wants to do an oral only cycle LOL

daytripper, how old are you?

because imo, until you are ~25 you have more than enough natural test to get really good gains, and aren't ready to hit the roids.

plus you sound like you are completely oblivious to what proper training, nutrition, and supplementation is. you can't just take dianabol for a week, having never trained or eaten correctly, and expect anything but increased water retention. if you really want to get big, go buy a multi-vitamin and a tub of protein powder and hit the gym hard.

you could have also easily found info on dianabol here.

Why is it considered a 'horrible' first time cycle?

I am 23, and have been training for around 3 years, and am considering using something like dianabol. I would never inject, so an oral dose method would be all I do. Any suggestions?

From all the info i've read, a 15-30mg daily dose wouldn't be too bad taken with nolvadex and proviron. Is this infact wrong?

Any beginner tips would be appreciated, as im finding it hard to find any true info for the beginner or what exactly to take.

Man, this will ALWAYS be true. If you are not ready to inject, then you are not ready for steroids. An oral cycle, usually of dianabol, will not give long lasting gains, and will cause massive water retention so that is why it is a horrible first cycle.

i was under the impression that most of the gain on dianabol would be lost after the cycle due to water retention, but there is indeed muscle increase. So it's more of a return to what you would have gained, rather than a loss, as all you lose is water.

And the proviron helps with water retention.

Proviron is a shitty anti estrogen, get a real one like arimidex, femara, or aromasin. Yeah, you will gain muscle with dianabol, but most of the weight gain during the cycle. Injectables give you long lasting gains (even after the water is gone) and give you sizeable gains. A good test only cycle is much better than a dianabol cycle because it is cheaper, better gains, and less toxic on the whole body in general.

yer but for someone new like myself, injecting seems like a massive jump into the steroid world, and allthough probably quite the opposite, seems a lot more dangerous.

im a long way off being able to inject steroids.

I totally undestand what you are saying but think about it like this, you are going to put your body through a small injection to grow, which is less dangerous to the body but it does take a lot for some people to get over the injection when it is VERY easy to do once you just do it with a bit of knowledge, or you eat a tab and even though it seems easier, it is much more damaging to your body on the inside.