The affects of debol

daytripper

Bluelighter
Hey guys i just wanna know what all debol will do to me, what it harms if anything and how would be the best way to take it and stuff, i need quite a bit of info, like websites with the REAL FACTS would help
thanks

OK, read a bit on my post on common steroid names and uses and that will give you an idea of what DBOL (dianabol) is. It wont give you everything, but it will give you some facts on the drug. It really is not for a first time user as an oral only cycle sucks any way that you look at it. What does your diet and training look like. I have a feeling that they arent that good, but I hope that I am wrong.

haha Welll man i just thought about taking it and lifing alot, can yo ujust tell me if i take one cycle for like 2 weeks what will happen?

This probably isnt the answer that you wanted to hear, but if you havent been lifting and following a good diet for at least a year, then dont use steroids at all. The drugs are just a tool to get bigger, not a patch for poor diet or training. Even if you did take the dianabol, you would still have to lift and follow a good diet after the cycle to retain the muscle, which I get the feeling that you wont do.

It really isnt worth it for you.

Just taking Dbol for 2 wks and lifting all of a sudden won't do anything but make you fatter and bloated.

Ur lack of knowledge transfers over to stupid ignorance when you say shit that makes you look like a total fucking moron.

Now onto wut u asked... shrunk nuts, fat-bloated moonface, acne all over ur back, arms, shoulders, traps, face, chest and prolly even ur ass crack, increased body hair growth and thickening of that hair, deeper voice, growth stunt, skeletal maturation rate increase, insomnia, vomiting gut rot, bleeding from ur orifices, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, anuerism, headaches, DEATH, liver damage, kidney damage, enlarged heart, and much more.

For a fool such as you, I suggest 5000mg a day for 1 week, that'll leave you with a hemmoraged liver and a quadrouple bypass surgery scheduled, then you can do PCT.

Sphinx said:
Ur lack of knowledge transfers over to stupid ignorance when you say shit that makes you look like a total fucking moron.

Now onto wut u asked... shrunk nuts, fat-bloated moonface, acne all over ur back, arms, shoulders, traps, face, chest and prolly even ur ass crack, increased body hair growth and thickening of that hair, deeper voice, growth stunt, skeletal maturation rate increase, insomnia, vomiting gut rot, bleeding from ur orifices, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, anuerism, headaches, DEATH, liver damage, kidney damage, enlarged heart, and much more.

For a fool such as you, I suggest 5000mg a day for 1 week, that'll leave you with a hemmoraged liver and a quadrouple bypass surgery scheduled, then you can do PCT.

sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Give the guy a break man. He isnt educated and thinks that taking steroids for two weeks will do something amazing. Lots of people think that way and attribute any gains made just to the steroids and not the diet or training.

OK MOTHERFUCKER I SWARE TO GOD YOUR PISSING ME OFF WITH YOUR GODDAMN SHIT TALKIN IF YOU CANT SAY NOHTING NICE SHUT THE FUCK UP, 5alphareductase thanks man and i do lift and im not fat and i was gunn alift with debal and why the fuck did you that i didnt seem like the type of person that woudl want to lift.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

daytripper said:
Hey guys i just wanna know what all debol will do to me,

Oh, and you might experience a bit of 'roid rage' too.

8o 8(

Well if you didnt mention anything about diet or training in your post, then you can usually assume that it sucks or you arent doing it at all. If you could post a normal days diet and a week of training that would be great, so we could see any holes that might be affecting your gains.

Lets keep the flames down to, OK.

hot dogs, mcdonalds, ketamine and meth... thats my guess for his diet.

Steroids CAN kill you, my advice is that we deter someone as ignorant as this guy to the best we can away from using steroids... people like this do NOT deserve to touch a steroid, when he dies from using, whose gonna end up paying for it??? ALL OF US WHO USE BUT DONT LOSE.

I dont want this guy to ever touch a single steroid in his life, cause he CLEARLY lacks the intellect to handle himself around said substance... last thing we need is more DEA agents swarming our gyms because some punk ass kid shot himself in the head from post-cycle depression.

Please dont give this person advice.

See I tend to agree with you spinx but most people are going to use steroids or any other drug whether we recommend it or not, so we might as well give advice to minimize the risks and they can chose to follow them or not.

That is the definition of harm reduction.

Why do people have to be dicks when i ask a simple question, honestly i dont get it i asked a simple question and you steriod freaks blow up with your roid rage on me, why?

I think that they got pissed because we see people using these drugs all the time that have no place using them, then saying they dont work or blaming them for some health problem years later when it was actually their poor diet or training or their own abuse that was the real problem. These people then fuck it up for the majority of people who use steroids responsibly. That is why certain people are so defensive when it seems as if someone hasnt dont any research on steroids at all and wants to use them. Not saying that you did or didnt, just stating a fact.

No need to bring in the roid rage thing, as it doesnt exist but its cool.

thanks man, and well i mean i workout and i was just interested on if i just took 1 cycle and worked out, if it woudl make any difference, and what woudl you recomend for the "diet plan if i went to debal?, also could i please get the short and long term affects?

Well first I would again recommend reading my post with general information on most common steroids and you want to read about methandrostenolone of dianabol if you havent already. Short term, you will have massive water retention, acne, maybe some hair loss, possible prostate enlargement which could make it hurt to piss, increased or decreased erections, a sense of well being, increaed cholesterol and triglycerides, increased blood pressure, and increased liver enzymes indicating liver stress. Long term it really depends on you and how much and how often you used steroids, but one cycle probably wont do a whole lot as far as major negatives, but it is a possibility.

As far as a diet plan, it would be good to see what a typical days diet for you looks like right now. Honestly though, I would just sell or not get the dianabol and probably buy some good quality protein powder and good clean foods and try to get some expereince that way. Also it would be good to see what your training looks like to.

well what if i only took a weeks worth, would i still get all that ?, i woudlnt take it for long only enought to get kinda big then stop and keep liftin like iv been doin.

You are kind of missing the point here. Steroids arent something that you take for a week or two, stop, then maintain the gains without changing anything. It is impossible to teel what side effects you will get, but you will get some. You need to take steroids for at least a month usually to get any kind of good gains, and dianabol only is a HORRIBLE choice for a first cycle. You NEED an injectable or dont do the cycle.

Again, what does your diet and training look like. You have avoided these questions a few times now, do you just miss them or do you not answer them for a reason. Steroids wont work at all unless your diet and training is in order. Please post both so we can see how they are.

daytripper said:
well what if i only took a weeks worth, would i still get all that ?, i woudlnt take it for long only enought to get kinda big then stop and keep liftin like iv been doin.

What would your "ONE" week cycle look like?