Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
It's been a weird day. It just sort of happened. What a fucking excuse. Like saying you fell on some dudes dick while you get fucked up the ass.
But thanks man. I have both benzos and some OC80's at home, but I'm not touching that shit. It's not for me. I've don't feel any inclination towards those drugs, just drugs in general right now. And a friend visited me a few hours ago and took it with him. A real keeper that one.

I admit I enjoy taking substances to alter my state of mind. I admit I dont feel the need to feel bad about doing it nor should anyone (unless your use has come at someone's expense or has fucked up other peoples lives). People use drugs, big whoop, doesnt make anyone a hero or a loser just don't be careless and silly about it

I admit I enjoy many types of amphetamines, benzos, dissociative, alcohol, miss having massive drug binges with like minded mates and hope to never just never do anything again.

I admit I spend much less time talking online in forums or chat rooms that are controlled by overly authoritative bots or people. Its gone to shit, theres no need for the disruption or angst by bans, fb has lost many great people and affected people like me for no fucking reason. Its tiring, stupid and doesn't happen in a normal conversation. Cant be bothered, not fun, dont care.

Ive been spending time doing other things and get jolted back to the same dumb shit anywhere with dumb account bans that have just become the thing to do instead of just letting things get hashed out like grown ups.

Mind you, admittedly, people don't know how to just directly state their problem with each other up front then move on anywhere and prefer to cloak and dagger bitch and whine, it never ends well , especially with the dumb bitch work shift supervisor.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I admit I hear an echo in here. I also admit to enjoying taking substances including amps and opiates. I admit these drugs are not good for me, and that I would ideally like to keep it to just the occasional psychedelics and weed, but it's hard and there's no sense in beating myself up about it, that just makes it harder.

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
Until recently I’d only slept with 4 girls in my life. You know, that whole LUG (lesbian until graduation) thing and several guys thrown in during that time to make things interesting.

I had a 3some a few months ago. I knew the girl, but met her bf that night. I didn’t let him fuck me. Immediately, he contacted me to get together sans his girlfriend. I refused.

Now she’s been begging for a few days to get together with me.

My plan is to avoid them both. 3somes generally don’t help a relationship. Plus, I’m over it.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Until recently I’d only slept with 4 girls in my life. You know, that whole LUG (lesbian until graduation) thing and several guys thrown in during that time to make things interesting.

I had a 3some a few months ago. I knew the girl, but met her bf that night. I didn’t let him fuck me. Immediately, he contacted me to get together sans his girlfriend. I refused.

Now she’s been begging for a few days to get together with me.

My plan is to avoid them both. 3somes generally don’t help a relationship. Plus, I’m over it.

My girlfriend dated a girl in college for a while. I admit I find that hot. She determined she really wasn't gay though, even though she finds women attractive, she didn't like trying to be with one.

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
My girlfriend dated a girl in college for a while. I admit I find that hot. She determined she really wasn't gay though, even though she finds women attractive, she didn't like trying to be with one.
I find men more to my liking than women, though I find women attractive as well. My father was gay and friends with my mother who was aware of this. They both wanted kids and my mom thought he would be a good father for her 2nd batch of babies.

My daughter is gay and she told me this right after graduating high school.

I do wonder if having a gay parent, plus a gay offspring indicates I carry a propensity toward my own gender.

In my experience with women, however, there’s frequently drama of some sort. I am pretty chill and avoid drama whenever possible. The girl from the 3some has been begging to “spend quality girl time” with me for a few days and she’s offered to pick up the makings of my fave cocktail.

Last edited:

Gormur

Bluelighter
I drive a sports car and have been using premium since I get better mileage with that grade. I've also been wondering about this gas station in another town outside of Nashville that states 100% gasoline on their single pump. I kind of wonder what that does. I also wonder about using Everclear (95% as available in Tennessee) or moonshine which is close to 100% alcohol or gasohol. I'm kind of scared of trying it on an expensive vehicle but it sounds interesting hehe

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
i put premium (91 octane) in my car.

this gas station in another town outside of Nashville that states 100% gasoline on their single pump

i think that's something different than the octane rating (i.e. it's not 100 octane). i assume that it means that it contains no ethanol.

but i could be wrong.

alasdair

Gormur

Bluelighter
i put premium (91 octane) in my car.
Yeah I drive an Audi and it seems to drive better overall with that. Unfortunately I don't know how to explain how that works so I use my instinct, hehe
i think that's something different than the octane rating (i.e. it's not 100 octane). i assume that it means that it contains no ethanol.

but i could be wrong.

alasdair
It's an odd place in a small town. I might try 100% gasoline in my lawn mower before I'd try putting it in my car though

n3ophy7e

Bluelight Crew
I admit I enjoy taking substances to alter my state of mind.
Don't we all? :)

Fiori di Bella said:
You know, that whole LUG (lesbian until graduation) thing
No, I do not know of this phenomenon...is this an American thing?
Here in Australia, LUG means lock-up garage.

Fiori di Bella said:
I do wonder if having a gay parent, plus a gay offspring indicates I carry a propensity toward my own gender.
I highly suspect so :)
That is super cute about your mum and dad by the way! <3