Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

hylite

Bluelighter
I admit that I have always been reluctant to post in the lounge because I had this image of it as bluelight's designated garbage dump, where we shovel almost everything not bad enough to delete but not worthy of anywhere else.

Then I started posting here and realized.. my assumption was completely correct :D.
Still I've been trying to give the dumpster fire that is the lounge a chance. :p
how did you kno

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Pbr > natty ice, when it comes to cheap beers. I've never found a brand with spending on.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
I'm in the same boat. If I don't get this together, I might wind up homeless. And we know what that does to addiction. I've been able to stave off the seriously hard stuff, if my chance, circumstance, or what, unless you count alcohol.
It's a nasty little boat, isn't it? Like taking a fucking raft across the Atlantic.
Yeah, this is my last chance for the 11000th time. I'm sick of it. People around are sick of it.
How are you holding up with all this then?

Zephyn

Bluelighter
It's a nasty little boat, isn't it? Like taking a fucking raft across the Atlantic.
Yeah, this is my last chance for the 11000th time. I'm sick of it. People around are sick of it.
How are you holding up with all this then?
I'm good other than a (mostly) psychological alcohol and cannabis addiction. Don't think I'll be doing any stims anymore, I can't even imagine. I could see opiates becoming a problem in a few years, again, but good on those as well. Thinking about eliminating benzos after 2 weeks without any to further clarify what is the actual problem.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
I'm good other than a (mostly) psychological alcohol and cannabis addiction. Don't think I'll be doing any stims anymore, I can't even imagine. I could see opiates becoming a problem in a few years, again, but good on those as well. Thinking about eliminating benzos after 2 weeks without any to further clarify what is the actual problem.
I've never been deep in the shit with alcohol, but I don't envy those who are. I was slippin but along came weed.
And that was a real motherfucker to quit. I thought so at least. Maddening. I got worse mood-swings than when I got off morphine.

I'm getting tired of stims aswell, though I still enjoy the push to get things done. But as of lately, what's been getting done hasn't been all that productive.

Are you on benzos now?

Sounds like you've got shit under control man. That is great. Fucking awesome, in fact.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I've never been deep in the shit with alcohol, but I don't envy those who are. I was slippin but along came weed.
And that was a real motherfucker to quit. I thought so at least. Maddening. I got worse mood-swings than when I got off morphine.

I'm getting tired of stims aswell, though I still enjoy the push to get things done. But as of lately, what's been getting done hasn't been all that productive.

Are you on benzos now?

Sounds like you've got shit under control man. That is great. Fucking awesome, in fact.
Getting off.weed will be hard, im 10-15 years deep.

hylite

Bluelighter

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I admit I love my cat to an unbelievable degree. He's my little boy, I had no idea I could love something as much as him. We just spent the last 20 minutes with him in my lap, standing, and he likes me to tuck my chin over his head and then he nuzzles me until our faces are touching on the sides and he purrs so loud and is so happy. I don't know what I'll do without this guy when he goes. Why do pets have to get old way before we do? It's not fair. I want him to live until I'm on my deathbed and then he can lay on my chest and we can die together. Sadly, that will not happen, he will go way before me even if he lives another 9 years and makes it to 25 years old. I pray every day that we get that much more time nut it still won't be enough. He's my heart. I'm tearing up writing this. I will never have another connection like this to another animal, maybe not even to a person. What a joy he is, a precious treasure. I give thanks every day that we have together. He loves my girlfriend almost as much. When we're in bed together his favorite thing is to put his face touching both of our faces and we use him as a pillow. He's so perfect. It's going to break my heart when he's gone, I fear that day a lot but I treasure every moment we have together.

It's so amazing that we can have such close loving bonds with other species. One of the great joys of life.

I admit I look forward to getting in bed after I eat my toast and reading a bit of my book before this etizolam knocks me out. My kitty will lay on my chest then we'll spoon all night long with him as the little spoon, and it's gonna be perfect.

I admit this etizolam has been feeling loose and loving and emotional, but in a good way.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
It's been a weird day. It just sort of happened. What a fucking excuse. Like saying you fell on some dudes dick while you get fucked up the ass.
But thanks man. I have both benzos and some OC80's at home, but I'm not touching that shit. It's not for me. I've don't feel any inclination towards those drugs, just drugs in general right now. And a friend visited me a few hours ago and took it with him. A real keeper that one.

I admit I enjoy taking substances to alter my state of mind. I admit I dont feel the need to feel bad about doing it nor should anyone (unless your use has come at someone's expense or has fucked up other peoples lives). People use drugs, big whoop, doesnt make anyone a hero or a loser just don't be careless and silly about it

I admit I enjoy many types of amphetamines, benzos, dissociative, alcohol, miss having massive drug binges with like minded mates and hope to never just never do anything again.

I admit I spend much less time talking online in forums or chat rooms that are controlled by overly authoritative bots or people. Its gone to shit, theres no need for the disruption or angst by bans, fb has lost many great people and affected people like me for no fucking reason. Its tiring, stupid and doesn't happen in a normal conversation. Cant be bothered, not fun, dont care.

Ive been spending time doing other things and get jolted back to the same dumb shit anywhere with dumb account bans that have just become the thing to do instead of just letting things get hashed out like grown ups.

Mind you, admittedly, people don't know how to just directly state their problem with each other up front then move on anywhere and prefer to cloak and dagger bitch and whine, it never ends well , especially with the dumb bitch work shift supervisor.