Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

Asante

Bluelighter
Why would you intentionally wanna make yourself more identifiable?

What kind of rogue argument is that? :D I dislike tats because I enjoy the look of skin. Also many tats have subject matter that make you question whats going on with the one wearing it.

One tat I didnt question: at my local pool, a gentleman with a huge gang sign on his back spelling out the name and logo of his motor gang, shoulder to shoulder, neck to kidneys. BLAMMO!

And then..

They outlawed all major motor gangs including his.

Oops.

My dad and his 20 year younger second wife :) hated the cliché of a gold ring and the clumsiness of wearing rings at all. They have a small matching tat on their shoulder, a meaningful symbol. Elegant solution.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Why would you intentionally wanna make yourself more identifiable?

What kind of rogue argument is that? :D I dislike tats because I enjoy the look of skin. Also many tats have subject matter that make you question whats going on with the one wearing it.

One tat I didnt question: at my local pool, a gentleman with a huge gang sign on his back spelling out the name and logo of his motor gang, shoulder to shoulder, neck to kidneys. BLAMMO!

And then..

They outlawed all major motor gangs including his.

Oops.

My dad and his 20 year younger second wife :) hated the cliché of a gold ring and the clumsiness of wearing rings at all. They have a small matching tat on their shoulder, a meaningful symbol. Elegant solution.
i have 1 of the address where i was born. mom couldn't make it 2 the hospital

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Ah I'm full of shit. I mean yeah the not intentionally adding identifying marks makes a lot of sense. But suggesting that's the reason suggests that I do things for a rational reason.

I don't, the real reason is completely irrational.

Here's a better admission...

I admit that the real reason I wouldn't get a tattoo cause I'm emotionally messed up and highly insecure. And I hate most expressions of subjective preferences because I always feel like I'll be negatively judged for them.

Same reason I tend to dodge questions like "what music do you like?". And various other things.

Annnnd suddenly it makes so much more sense why I took like 8 years to pick an avatar. :p

Asante

Bluelighter
I think horse poo smells good.
I also like the smells of Ether, rubber and the sulfurous smell of fireworks smoke

ions

Bluelighter
Ah I'm full of shit. I mean yeah the not intentionally adding identifying marks makes a lot of sense. But suggesting that's the reason suggests that I do things for a rational reason.

I admit that the real reason I wouldn't get a tattoo cause I'm emotionally messed up and highly insecure. And I hate most expressions of subjective preferences because I always feel like I'll be negatively judged for them.

Same reason I tend to dodge questions like "what music do you like?". And various other things.

Annnnd suddenly it makes so much more sense why I took like 8 years to pick an avatar. :p
I have 4 tattoos. But my star stretched from my invegut. So it needs retouching.

if you don’t get one, your govt will brand you with a number.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

we shood get a tatt2 together

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
I admit I have a friggin' boatload of housework to do and I'm sitting here on BL once again. What is it about this place that keeps me opening this forum whenever I sit on my ass. In my defense, I have taken the trash to the dump and done the dishes. But damn I admit that I have felt compelled to visit here much more frequently.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I admit I have a friggin' boatload of housework to do and I'm sitting here on BL once again. What is it about this place that keeps me opening this forum whenever I sit on my ass. In my defense, I have taken the trash to the dump and done the dishes. But damn I admit that I have felt compelled to visit here much more frequently.
we understand you

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
It takes guts to fess up. Been there. Enjoy the feels and like you said you don't really like it much but I know what it's like to want to catch a buzz of some kind when you are recovering. Glad it wasn't what you really wanted to do.
It's been a weird day. It just sort of happened. What a fucking excuse. Like saying you fell on some dudes dick while you get fucked up the ass.
But thanks man. I have both benzos and some OC80's at home, but I'm not touching that shit. It's not for me. I've don't feel any inclination towards those drugs, just drugs in general right now. And a friend visited me a few hours ago and took it with him. A real keeper that one.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
It would be funnier if that admission were followed by a novel sized rant without any line or paragraph breaks :D

Please, resist any urge to redose. Rather flush the rest or call a friend to safe keep it for you so you don't geek off.

One functional dose of an amphetamine is a risk but not that wild. Redosing is where it all goes wrong.

Harm reduction now is to prevent further intake, and ride out what you took without deprivation, overexertion, or drug additions.
Hahahah, right? 😆 Seven pages of stim-fueled shit, not a single punctuation or paragraph breaks. Love those.
My buddy was here. He took it with him. Flush? That's money my man!

I'm just chugging water and brewing chamomille-tea now. Bitch, I'm living lavish! 😄
Appreciate the concern man, thank you.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
It's been a weird day. It just sort of happened. What a fucking excuse. Like saying you fell on some dudes dick while you get fucked up the ass.
But thanks man. I have both benzos and some OC80's at home, but I'm not touching that shit. It's not for me. I've don't feel any inclination towards those drugs, just drugs in general right now. And a friend visited me a few hours ago and took it with him. A real keeper that one.
It's not a lame excuse. Usually when I relapsed it " just sorta happened". I was feeling something I didn't want to and got some relief. Having benzos and opioids on hand and not using them is HUGE. I always caved. Every damn time. Had to be all or nothing with me. You are strong Gunga Din......keep on keepin on ( or off i should say):geek:

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
This is the first time ever I've been able to have drugs at home, because I can't do this shit again. Otherwise, I've always caved.
And always in april/may, every fucking year I get clean in feb/march, hold on for a month, tops two, then I'm just gonna have a "bit of oxy, just a hit" or just "a bar and some morphine". And then the shitshow gets going again.
BUt there's to much at stake this time; I can't fuck up. There's too much I gotta fix. The fucking ruins after abuse. Puh.

Thank you pumpkin for the support <3

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

I totally understand. Who can even imagine the hours I have spent on here. I spend almost all of my free time while at work on here, and a lot of my free time after work, too. That will reduce once I get back into playing a lot of shows with my band, though. But I'll still be on here hours a day probably, during work.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I'm thinking about getting almost all my tattoos removed. The one on my chest, I think ill keep, but hand/arm I'm probably going to waste thousands on making look natural again.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
This is the first time ever I've been able to have drugs at home, because I can't do this shit again. Otherwise, I've always caved.
And always in april/may, every fucking year I get clean in feb/march, hold on for a month, tops two, then I'm just gonna have a "bit of oxy, just a hit" or just "a bar and some morphine". And then the shitshow gets going again.
BUt there's to much at stake this time; I can't fuck up. There's too much I gotta fix. The fucking ruins after abuse. Puh.

Thank you pumpkin for the support <3
I'm in the same boat. If I don't get this together, I might wind up homeless. And we know what that does to addiction. I've been able to stave off the seriously hard stuff, if my chance, circumstance, or what, unless you count alcohol.