Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

Zephyn

Bluelighter
i admit that I don't like one motherfucker on my dad's side of the family. my grandparents (loved them) had 16 kids and i hate them all and all of my cousins. happy easter btw.
My family broke off from the rest of their relatives on both sides, my mother due to abuse (and hence her extreme aversion to any drugs even moderate alcohol use), and my father from his sisters due to random drama. I don't really know much of my family, and haven't met most of my cousins.

December Flower

Bluelighter
How do you know that wasn't just a dream?

How do you know you're not dreaming now?

I admit I have had multiple false awakenings while still dreaming and each time I believed I was awake but wasn't. I admit I sometimes wonder if I will suddenly wake up and it will be like 7 years ago and the past 7 years will dissipate until I'm like man, I just had the craziest dream... I can't really remember much about it anymore though, something about a dumpster fire, everyone was wearing masks, I think maybe Donald Trump was president? And Bitcoin hit 60 thousand dollars. Dreams are so strange.
My dreams consist about 30% of waking up from a nightmare.
So I wake up to have a nightmare, wake up to have another one, again, again, again, again. That's why I prefer not dreaming.

My brain caught on that I feel safest when I wake up in my bed and realize it's all been a dream, but it gets fucking frustrating when it's never the real thing. My brain just triggers the response over and over again. As for the nightmares, I have no fucking idea why, I don't remember life without them. Since I was 5 or younger nightmares have been my standard dreaming experience.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
My family broke off from the rest of their relatives on both sides, my mother due to abuse (and hence her extreme aversion to any drugs even moderate alcohol use), and my father from his sisters due to random drama. I don't really know much of my family, and haven't met most of my cousins.

If it makes you feel any better I don't know a large portion of my family either due to my oldest relative being in foster care her whole childhood, drug overdoses, abuse, mental illness including schizophrenia, or just petty grudges. You're not alone, a lot of families suck. My dad's side is intact, but are terrible anyways and I've barely even met them.