Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

Hannah Capps

Bluelighter
I post and type what I’d say to someone else in person. Autism is an equal opportunity offender 🥸🤣 for example, if this “equality act” balcony passes then I shall self identify as a “many sided” Christian thereby gutting the nuts and bolts of this insane legislation that more than likely will be passed into law. As an example. 👍 no I will not go quietly into that good night. Give me Liberty or give me death.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Oh, okay good, gender and sexual orientation should be protected from discrimination in the workplace, housing and courts. Strange that a follower of Jesus would disagree, since Jesus said to love everyone.

assclass

Bluelighter
Oh, okay good, gender and sexual orientation should be protected from discrimination in the workplace, housing and courts. Strange that a follower of Jesus would disagree, since Jesus said to love everyone.
road to hell is paved with good intentions. or people use good ideas to launder bad ones...

haven't gone into the details, but there are concerns about trans women (men becoming women) will make female spaces unsafe, and will create issues with womens sport.

If we take it to the progressive extreme, do we want women's sports to be dominated by men who become trans women, because there are real physical advantages?

Hannah Capps

Bluelighter
Off topic, my grandmother had a neat idea regarding a cell Phone garage or a little basket that had phone garage on the front I thought it was clever and cute and useful because no the person that I was texting wasn’t invited to dinner. Perhaps others can utilize this information.