Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i lock the bathroom door when i poop even when I'm home alone.

ions

Bluelighter
Fair warning. I got a case of miller lite tall boys. So by 3p unleash the beast. But I also have my haters thread, so we might curb your enthusiasm.

Gormur

Bluelighter
More common than one may think.
My second girlfriend didn't always wear underwear even while on the rag. I was surprised it didn't leave any visible mess in her pants. Maybe I should do a survey on this, hehe ;)

I have coulrophobia; a fear of clowns since I was very young, maybe 3 years old. Watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988 ) when I was 5 fucked me up

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
I have coulrophobia; a fear of clowns since I was very young

Also pretty common.

My second girlfriend didn't always wear underwear even while on the rag.

I am both surprised, and mildly disgusted, with this information. I wouldn't want her riding in my car or hanging out sitting on my couch or anything.

The 'no underwear' thing, IME, is more common among women than men (can we use those genders in here?). For guys, things can get a bit caught up or twisted, an unexpected and unpleasant experience. In shorts, you can get away with it a lot better, but in longer pants, one may be less successful from what I've found.

I guess I'm overdue to admit something, so I'll go on a spree. First, I've ALWAYS worn underwear, briefs primarily though I keep two pair of Scooby-Doo boxers for when I have to dress up. I wear those with suits to weddings or interviews as a reminder to remain calm, have fun, be yourself underneath it all. It's helped. The only time I recall NOT wearing underwear was a short period where I experienced shingles. Up to that point, the most painful physical experiences in my life were getting testiculitis (infection in your testical) - this happened more than once. The first time, I finally decided to go see a doctor when it took me 30min to put on underwear due to the pain of moving anything at all.

But back to the shingles, which topped it all in the pain category. For those not familiar, you have to have gotten Chicken Pox earlier, as this is the same virus, just attacking you differently. With Shingles, you get sort of a discoloration in some area (blood spots under the skin) and it sets every nerve afire in that area. When I went to the ER with it, the nurse was describing a friend who had it on their face and forehead. Mine, unfortunately, was on my left groin and nutsack. I'd had it about 2wks before I went to the ER. In that time, it got progressively more painful such that I was wearing the loosest shorts I owned, with no underwear, walking bowl legged hoping nothing touched. Still, I was able to walk up to 10 steps before having to stop and catch my breath. Absolutely miserable, but props to the docs for their meds fixed me up within a week. I can get it again, by the nature of it, but I'm praying I don't.

Perhaps all of that was TMI, but hell, I admitted it.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Also pretty common.

I am both surprised, and mildly disgusted, with this information. I wouldn't want her riding in my car or hanging out sitting on my couch or anything.

The 'no underwear' thing, IME, is more common among women than men (can we use those genders in here?). For guys, things can get a bit caught up or twisted, an unexpected and unpleasant experience. In shorts, you can get away with it a lot better, but in longer pants, one may be less successful from what I've found.

I guess I'm overdue to admit something, so I'll go on a spree. First, I've ALWAYS worn underwear, briefs primarily though I keep two pair of Scooby-Doo boxers for when I have to dress up. I wear those with suits to weddings or interviews as a reminder to remain calm, have fun, be yourself underneath it all. It's helped. The only time I recall NOT wearing underwear was a short period where I experienced shingles. Up to that point, the most painful physical experiences in my life were getting testiculitis (infection in your testical) - this happened more than once. The first time, I finally decided to go see a doctor when it took me 30min to put on underwear due to the pain of moving anything at all.

But back to the shingles, which topped it all in the pain category. For those not familiar, you have to have gotten Chicken Pox earlier, as this is the same virus, just attacking you differently. With Shingles, you get sort of a discoloration in some area (blood spots under the skin) and it sets every nerve afire in that area. When I went to the ER with it, the nurse was describing a friend who had it on their face and forehead. Mine, unfortunately, was on my left groin and nutsack. I'd had it about 2wks before I went to the ER. In that time, it got progressively more painful such that I was wearing the loosest shorts I owned, with no underwear, walking bowl legged hoping nothing touched. Still, I was able to walk up to 10 steps before having to stop and catch my breath. Absolutely miserable, but props to the docs for their meds fixed me up within a week. I can get it again, by the nature of it, but I'm praying I don't.

Perhaps all of that was TMI, but hell, I admitted it.
I had a girlfriend who would wear no underwear with dresses, and she would just spread her legs and pee. Once while sitting at a picnic table outside a restaurant.

Mysterier

Moderator: Words
Staff member
I have coulrophobia; a fear of clowns since I was very young, maybe 3 years old. Watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988 ) when I was 5 fucked me up

I have a fear of being naked in a small room and backing into a doorknob.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Fair warning. I got a case of miller lite tall boys. So by 3p unleash the beast. But I also have my haters thread, so we might curb your enthusiasm.
if you're gonna drink shit beer you might as well get Milwaukee Best Ice. at least it doesn't have a girly amount of alcohol in it. moar bang 4 the buck

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
My second girlfriend didn't always wear underwear even while on the rag. I was surprised it didn't leave any visible mess in her pants. Maybe I should do a survey on this, hehe ;)

I admit we're the same age.