• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Truth the actual admit something thread vs. time to get real you fucking losers

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
You think that makes you unique?

No. But I was following instructions:

Why is this a conversation?

Admit something.

See. "Admit something". And, I like to help people, I'm helpful like that. Maybe some folks hadn't considered this simple step towards a less stressful life.

Dickweeds.

I admit, I've never understood exactly what is a 'dickweed'. Like, you don't wash it for a few weeks, and weeds sprout up?

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
No. But I was following instructions:

See. "Admit something". And, I like to help people, I'm helpful like that. Maybe some folks hadn't considered this simple step towards a less stressful life.

I admit, I've never understood exactly what is a 'dickweed'. Like, you don't wash it for a few weeks, and weeds sprout up?

yubacity

Bluelighter
I sometimes drive down the highway with back street boys i want it that way on amazon music me and my wife are both into rock and it a guilty pleasure she does not even know about .

ions

Bluelighter
WTH does this mean... cannot decipher for the life of me. Is it a political observation or or something factual? What is "bad take" in english, please? Maybe then it would make more sense to ma.
Bad take is just to say you don’t get a good look at a face when the other person wears a mask.

QTpi

Bluelight Crew

Yeah i thought it was sort of like that.

I saw ions and ghosts usernames and it immediately came to mind.

I'd be in the same category. I'm a massive dickweed.