• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Acid King "Leonard Pickard"

I hate hearing about driving under the influence, too many bad memories come up.

The only time I've driven like that was when I was forced to drive in an emergency right after I'd taken 2C-E... on the way home it was starting to come on and I got home just in time as it was starting to kick in. I was very lucky, any longer and I would have had to pull over and ride it out.

Id never drive under the influence of acid or as a matter of fact anything. Ive tried to ride a bike on shrooms when i was 15 and it took me 20 minutes just to open the lock oh wait i dont even think i actually put the lock on it that nite LOL

Hahaha

I'm sure alot of bluelighters have driven their car either, stoned, drunk, tripping, rolling, smacked out or wizzing hard etc. Most won't admit it to make sure they stay politically correct. But.... Shit happens, I am by no means perfect or am I a social deviant. I make mistakes and learn from them and I also don't learn from them too. That's life. So..… who's got the fucking cones aye?

I like to trip and drive. Only on old country roads at 10-15mph though. Good, safe fun.

^^^
bumper cars at the show would be fun, Perth royal show is coming up soon too......hhhmmmm!

It is sad that this man is facing two consecutive life sentences. He needs to be set free. People have free will and chose to purchase the LSD he made. I know many people would applaude this man for his work.

I totally agree with having this man freed. It's a crazy world we live in when people like this are caged up for life and scumbag degenerates are released from prison and put back into society.

http://www.freepickard.org/

So is there like a petition to sign or sumfn to release him? It angers me so much that someone like him is jailed for 2 life sentences. He never harmed a soul and prob did alot of good things for many people. I dont even know why LSD is classified in the same category as Heroin, Meth and Coke.

A cold killer murderer gets 10-20 years. He had a wife and child which he might never see again. Things like this makes me spit all over the government in disgust.

I dont even know why LSD is classified in the same category as Heroin, Meth and Coke.

Why something so beautiful and enlightening is illegal is beyond me to but sadly it all comes down to "Because 'The Man' says so. ":X

I think about stories like this whenever I read the news - all too often, violent criminals get away with a suspended sentence. I see violent rapists get 7 years with a minimum of 3 years. A guy in my city caught with bulk tabs and was sentenced to 10 years. I will never understand it.

I quote...

The synthesis of LSD is not a task to be undertaken lightly by the
novice wannabe drug chemist.(no shit) It requires a level of skill roughly
double that needed to produce more conventional drugs such as
methamphetamine. A person contemplating this task should be well
trained prior to beginning the attempt, as learning while "on the job" is
likely to lead not only to failure, but also the probable poisoning of the
said wannabe drug chemist.

This fact of life is due to both the nature of the product itself, and
the involved procedures required to convert ergot, morning glory
seeds, or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds into LSD. The potency of
LSD is truly phenomenal — 10,000 doses per gram — and is easily
absorbed through the skin. This is how Albert Hofmann, the
discoverer of LSD, got his first trip. He was skilled enough that his
boo-boo involved a small enough dose that his brain was not fried.
Beginner chemists tend to get the stuff they are cooking all over
themselves, and would not be so lucky.
Lysergic acid, its precursors, and LSD are all very fragile
molecules, and quite prone to destruction by light, air and heat.
The common makeshift basement lab set-ups used by most clandestine
operators will not do for anyone contemplating LSD synthesis.

It requires a level of skill roughly
double that needed to produce more conventional drugs such as
methamphetamine

And that's starting from scratch, ending with an enantiomerically pure product.

Bumping an old thread here, but I recently received an email from a friend of Leonard Pickard (he doesn't have email access in prison). There's a new website up where you can find out more on current events in this case. Very interesting reading...

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/

Cool story bro...

Read about it a few times ages ago..

Not that long ago I saw the vice doco 'underground lsd palace'

which shows inside the mentioned Silo and interviews Krystle Cole.

Former goth stripper Krystle Cole talks about her time spent living in a subterranean missile silo converted into a luxurious LSD manufacturing facility. She spent three years of her life running from the DEA, being held partially against her will and used as a guinea pig for strange new psychedelic chemicals. Eventually her friends-turned-captors were arrested and Krystle herself barely escaped incarceration. She now makes her living as a writer, sharing her experiences in books and on the web.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0

Fuck Pickard! He fucking snitched on Family after his late 80's bust. That's why he worked with a worthless piece of shit Skinner. None of his old homies wanted to work with him.

The amount of acid seized was 7 ounces, not 90kg. The DEA counted wash solvents that had trace amounts as LSD. And it was lavender grade at best.There were other reasons for the great millennial acid drought, possibly due to Pickard but not because his lab got taken down.

The only person innocent in all this is his daughter. Don't know about Clyde Apperson, which nobody gives a fuck about or seems to know anything about. Couldn't be too good working with Pickard and Skinner.

Someone who's was a straight psychedelic soulja who didn't snitch and kept it real was Casey Hardison. He really seem to be doing it for the greater good and was willing to risk, and is serving, life in prison; Pickard did it for money.

FREE CASEY HARDISON!