The 90's/early 00's grunge, numetal, punk, shoegaze, alt and more thread!

Last post in thread for a bit. This is Red House Painters.

The second I know how to play somewhat. Awesome album, Jane Doe by Converge in 2001.

Take out the stories
They've put into your mind
And brace for the glory
As you stare into the sky

The sky beneath
I know you can't be tired

Lay there
Stare at the ceiling
And switch back to your time, just go ahead now try
And taste it I know it should be ripe, thrust, ahead

Jimmy Chamberlain and those fucking drums💓. I'm going to order the print on this album and frame it for my wall behind my bed.... Love it. So nostalgic.

One of my favorite songs and Scott was an awesome performer in concert.

Every time I feel down from a binge I call it the bends...

A masterpiece. This album blew people's minds when it dropped. My Fiona Apple look a like girlfriend played this album or the Bends and lit candles Every time we fucked....lol

Speaking of... I saw her in concert. Yes... My girlfriend drug me there. Fiona Apple-Criminal. So fucking sexy💓
https://youtu.be/FFOzayDpWoI

Last edited:
Another sexy video...

More sex.... and a little candy

Nobody could resist belting out the beginning wooo whooo of this song..

Damian Alborn's girlfriend during his heroin days before he left Blur and started the Gorillaz.....

One of my favorite albums

I remember hearing this song for the first time after a day of surfing with my little Nissan Pulsar T top stuffed full of people and surf boards. I was immediately hooked. Weezer-Say it Ain't So... Best song about alcoholism.
https://youtu.be/ENXvZ9YRjbo

Last edited:
Damian Alborn's girlfriend during his heroin days before he left Blur and started the Gorillaz.....

He's such a genius and really gifted artist. I'm so glad we didn't lose him. I LOVE his ealry stuff AND Gorillaz~!

His music really speaks to me.

Only a real musical genius would create a joke, fictional band and turn it into a worldwide recognizable name.

Unofficial music video to Dead Girl by Acid Bath

Scream of the Butterfly, dont know why the hell I cant find a direct track

So 90's..... Anyone remember having to wait till after midnight and the 120 minutes show for all the cool alternative jams in the early 90's.

Is and always will be one of my favorite songs. Reminds me of my highschool sweetheart.