The 90's/early 00's grunge, numetal, punk, shoegaze, alt and more thread!

This thread is the CERTIFIED winner

winner-680x365-750x403.jpg

Thread of the week.

i think this tad song kind of goes along with this thread...

and i feel like moving away from the sound of this thread, but still kind of fitting the title:

and if you like hoover check out the band with some of the same members Crown Hate Ruin their album "until the eagle grins" has a pretty timeless 90's sound. great bass on the first track, imo. the singer is playing bass and singing at the same time. i've seen live videos of it that aren't that good, but the original track they recorded for the album amazes me with the talent and energy.

i think this tad song kind of goes along with this thread...

and i feel like moving away from the sound of this thread, but still kind of fitting the title:

and if you like hoover check out the band with some of the same members Crown Hate Ruin their album "until the eagle grins" has a pretty timeless 90's sound. great bass on the first track, imo. the singer is playing bass and singing at the same time. i've seen live videos of it that aren't that good, but the original track they recorded for the album amazes me with the talent and energy.

TAD - i used to see that dude driving around seattle everywhere i went - couldn't miss him - big fat dude driving around in a little car :)