• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The 4-EEC (4-Ethylethcathinone/N,4-diethylcathinone) Thread

snubi

Bluelighter
I have not been able to find much information on this RC. Have anyone tried it, who can shed some light on its effects.
I am particularily interrested in how it compare to 4-MEC and 4-EMC.

11197.png

Synonyms: 4-EEC, 4-Ethylethcathinone, N,4-diethylcathinone
Formal Name: 2-​(ethylamino)-​1-​(4-​ethylphenyl)propan-​1-​one hydrochloride
Molecular Formula: C13H19NO • HCl
Formula Weight: 241.8

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a grammar nazi here, but I think you wanted to write expect hmm.

Since there doesn't seem to be any other threads on this chemical...I'm going to make this into a general 4-EEC thread...OP, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

The chemical structure is ugly. Doesn't look like a very smooth experience will come from this one.
Reminds me of another chem with all those chains hanging off. Let me find it right quick... Okay found it: DMAA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

It's purely speculative but it looks like a cathinone version.

The chemical structure is ugly. Doesn't look like a very smooth experience will come from this one.
Reminds me of another chem with all those chains hanging off. Let me find it right quick... Okay found it: DMAA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

It's purely speculative but it looks like a cathinone version.

hmmm, i have used energy pills containing DMAA, for body building. And i can asure you DMAA has no euphoria, its similar to Ephedrine in effects. When im working out i am swapping between DMAA and ephedrine every other day, to avoid tollerance

Last edited:
Can anyone speculate on whether or not this is more euphoric than 4-mec?

Also cannibalsnai said to expect a highly serotonergic/adrenergic stim, so is there no dopamine action?

Well 4-MEC and 4-EMC are both Serotonergic drugs so I'd be surprised if this turned out to be dopaminergic.

Id be willing to bet that its the worst of MEC and EMC together, without the positives

Probably (regarding it being worse than 4-MEC and 4-EMC). They're probably rolling it out for when 4-MEC (and possibly 4-EMC) are banned in the US.

Resurrecting this thread. Dosage should be around 150-200mg oral for a small/medium dose, insufflated for a somewhat "stronger" headrush. I wouldn't IV a substance that needs 200mg+ to be good.

es, WaS sent 2 grams a couple months ago. Theresa's no
Info or even any mention of 4-eee on the whole of the internet.
So I smoked some, 5 mg to 20 at a time. Tasted awful. I have never tried 4-mec or 4-emc, so when I later made the connection I only saw the of the high doses needed to experience anything in this family. 4-emc sounds great iv wise, but I am not going to shoot the probable bastard child in this family at such high doses. My friend swlllwed to capsules full. He noticed something, but it was a long wag away from the dose he took.
Sorry I can not offer more,except the combo of 4f-php and mdphp smoked after a drop ofwager and bakingsoda is added. A chemical reaction occurs when KT stops popping out loud. Then smoke or eat.
Effect mdpv /adderall.

dr.Phelps is what I call it.
Multi-Quote This Message