• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The 3rd leaving my post

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
But I got enough courage to leave. Fuck this storm. If I die leaving hell here Atleast I’ll be with Jesus. But I know I’ll make it

Hey dude, what do you mean by leaving your post?
I don't know you, but I know pain, and - please, don't do anything drastical.
I'm not trying to dictate or lecturing you (god knows I'm not in a position to do so), but yeah - I don't know you, but still I feel your pain.
Hit me up in a PM if you want to rant or talk or call me a dick or whatever. Don't hurt yourself man. You seem like an intelligent person, and as Nietzsche said;

“The most spiritual human beings, assuming they are the most courageous, also experience by far the most painful tragedies: but it is precisely for this reason that they honor life, because it brings against them its most formidable weapons.”

Hey dude, what do you mean by leaving your post?
I don't know you, but I know pain, and - please, don't do anything drastical.
I'm not trying to dictate or lecturing you (god knows I'm not in a position to do so), but yeah - I don't know you, but still I feel your pain.
Hit me up in a PM if you want to rant or talk or call me a dick or whatever. Don't hurt yourself man. You seem like an intelligent person, and as Nietzsche said;

“The most spiritual human beings, assuming they are the most courageous, also experience by far the most painful tragedies: but it is precisely for this reason that they honor life, because it brings against them its most formidable weapons.”
Leaving my girlfriend. Not my BL lol thank you for your concern dm me anyways i need new buddies

But I got enough courage to leave. Fuck this storm. If I die leaving hell here Atleast I’ll be with Jesus. But I know I’ll make it
Never left. Jesus said don’t be dumb and drive in a storm on Klonopin just to prove a point. But here I am sitting dreading someone who I don’t even talk to now coming home but I have to wait to leave, in order for all my ducks to be in a row and everything to be square here. I’m not leaving in bad karma. Or bad feelings or owing anyone anything

You're still there? Sorry for losing the plot I thought you were already kicking ass of some rude pharmacist in the other state. Hang in there. Oh wait, no...run out of there...as you are pointing for some time that that is your preferred (and truly only good) step to make. I hope you resolve this and you get out of this obviously toxic situation that is creating mess in your inner life.