European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

The Kid

Bluelighter
Am I the only one on the whole of BL on 4-fluromethcathinone?
Would be nice to meet some other fleph buddies!!!

Especially as in about 10mins I need to pretend I am totally straight! ;)

Ah, you're all mistaken. Wired again on the stuff...so wrong, but so right.....

Is it wrong to be racking up lines in the bog when you're at a wedding and everyone else is straight as 30cm ruler? :)

Its 2am. Happy Hour. Perfectly acceptable, why aren't you dishing it out?

Too many straights to dish it out. Plus, who the fuck has ever heard of Fleph?????? :)

Compare it to meph for me.

I'm interested, always happy to try more RCs! It's legal in England, yes?

Is it wrong to be racking up lines in the bog when you're at a wedding and everyone else is straight as 30cm ruler? :)

8o =D

Guilty pleasures are the best ones. Hahaha!!

Can't find it for shit online. Did find it once, but was like lots of money for 1kg and what the fuck would I do with that much :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"I've never tried flephedrone, but I do enjoy smoking flannabis and flack from time to time" - Benjamin franklin.

Apparently its more speedy and less empathogenic than Meph.

Interesting. Wouldn't mind giving it a try, but it seems rather expensive. But then, I couldn't find any vendors by looking for *snip* and had to resort to searching by the only brand name I know. Which is probably more expensive. Plus it instantly pissed me off by having a bullshit ingredient list.

I do like how RCs all seem to come with "legitimate uses".

Last edited by a moderator:
The "legitimate uses" stuff is pure fantasy - could call them absolutely anything as long as it's made clear they are "Not for human consumption".

PS: I edited a few things from your post (as I'm sure you noticed) and some of it may seem a lil OTT as it's been mentioned here and there before, but please try to avoid any references to vendors and their products in any way, shape or form please, folks :)

Theres just something about nipping to the loos every 5 minutes to do a line that appeals to me. Hahahaha.

Hi Guys,

I just started a thread here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=455650

Asking about a substance (legal high) which I have subsequently found likely contains Flephedrone - it annoys me though that the manufacturers do not list the real ingredients - i.e. Vitamin C, Magnesium, Creatines etc.

Has anyone ever emailed these companies to get a real list? I think the guy at the herbal high stall said it was '3-MMC' but definitely confirmed for me it was closely related to 4-MMC.

BTW the name of the product Charge, am I allowed to post that?

Thought it wasn't that expensive and I think am a definite convert (never been one for 'legal' highs but was pleasantly surprised after this!!!).

Still would like more info on safety etc., before experiment any more, any ideas?

I am with this thread!

xNx

NB - my short report on this stuff (suspected Flephedrone) (which is Mephedrone with bits of carpet fluff in)

I was a little drunk at the time, it was a big day out with some friends (Gay Pride at Brighton), I had already had some nitrous also (a few baloons) and had done a lot of coke the night before (enough to know I had done it the night before)...

I think I should add I was fairly drunk (so more than a little) due to an empty stomach and the early nature and intensity of my consumption of alcohol...

Anyways, to get to the point - I had an initial 'line' (maybe about 100mgs really not very sure). It was raining so a few of us found shelter under the herbal highs tent (really raining, think lots of ponchos) -

I think hard to summarise the effects as alcohol always worsens my memory of the high -

A definite rush though (not really a full body rush though) which feels very clean / lots of clarity - feels very 'real' if that makes sense and not dirty. Also there is definite Euphoria and to be honest it made me very chatty (perhaps moreso because of the drink) and the old easier to talk to strangers etc. quite smooth really.

Note also that I find many traditional amphetamines (including Meth) can actually make me less chatty (and I have ingested a lot of pure amphetamine, I not a heavy user but had a lot of pure whilst in Australia in the past).

It felt OK on the nose but my girlfriend didn't like it due to the soapy taste...

Hard to tell how long it lasted for, did some more a bit later on but then a mephedrone bomb also so not sure which was lasting where and what was shaking what

Anyways, I rated it. Would want to try again under more controlled conditions!

Charge is 4-Fluromethcathinone (according to some report i've got a copy of, which i will try and post at some point).

The bloke where i was buying the stuff from had zero clue what it was.

I rate this stuff - felt clean and niiice.

Will test a little more soon I think...