• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FMC/4-FMC (Flephedrone) Megathread

Don't bother, gentle buzz a bit like coke? Fleph is nothing like that

High blood pressure, little - no euphoria and massive amounts of bruxism.

^ Speak for yourself!
I found fleph massively euphoric. So much so that coming up on 200mg oral felt MDMA-esque.

3-FMC on the other hand I would describe exactly how you describe 4-FMC to be.... "High blood pressure, little - no euphoria and massive amounts of bruxism."

I must admit I just generalised then and I guess it must have been 4-FMC that I was sniffing away at.

My bad >.<

just curious as to where 3-MMC fits into this, is this flephedrone to, or some other cathinone related to mephedrone too.

So is anyone out there still doing 4fmc? Could you share your experience? Gentle buz, a bit like coke does not sound bad at all... Thanks.

4-FMC is best compared with ethylphenidate and therefore yes, it shares certain pharmacological effects with cocaine. It's a "straight" stimulant without deleriant effects and whether one likes it depends on what you're looking for: if fleph was to be approved for therapeutic use it would likely join methylphenidate and amphetamine/d-amphetamine as treatment for narcolepsy and ADHD, so it's a 'functional social' buzz rather than a party high. It makes you focused and enthused as opposed to excited and wild. Great for mental performance boost, also enhances sex drive at reasonable doses.

I feel 4-FMC less serotonergic than 3-FMC... hence more clear headed.
3-FMC feels like a watered down methylone.
Both tends to have no comedown, especially at low dosage (~50mg) without any difficulties to sleep. I even feel better the next day. Could they have long duration metabolites ?

4-MEC Crystal up the hooter is absolutely disgusting, you will be blowing your nose very regularly for weeks after it! I don't even remember meph being that hard on the nose. You need to be around other people who know you're taking 4-MEC if snorting because it takes a while for the tears to dry up and for the horrible burn in the eyes and nose to go away. Anyway there's no point whatsoever in insufflating it, it works way better orally, don't know about rectally. I find a dose of 300 - 400 orally gives very nice euphoria, surprisingly nice actually considering lots of people think the euphoria is too mild. It is a hell of a lot milder than meph alright but still worthwhile.

Anyway I quite like flephedrone (4-FMC not 3-FMC), I find it gives a lovely feeling of contentment without any edginess at all. It also works better orally but insufflating isn't so much of a chore. I say just don't bother insufflating, effects are a lot nicer when swallowed, like a lot of other chems. My friends were very skeptical about taking fleph as they are not familiar with rc's at all, I eventually convinced them to take 200mg each in a glass of water. I did 280mg as I had been using 4-MEC a few days prior so tolerance had risen. 15-20 mins later the four of us agreed that it really hit the spot, nothing too demanding, you don't feel edgy or have to hide it. We re-dosed with similar doses a few more times during the night. It was a great night in, we just listened to music and chilled out. I will be taking 4-FMC again, when I can afford it. Need a little break anyway, gotta catch up on sleep and get back to the gym, haven't been in a week. Have just been feeling too tired from the few sleepless nights spent talking shit and listening to music :) We really took to much! Comedown is manageable though, no real need for benzo's, not for me anyway, others may feel different.

Too many straights to dish it out. Plus, who the fuck has ever heard of Fleph?????? :)
Yeah 4-FMC is a tested substance to me, and my friend... IMHO it wasn't even close to 4-MMC, the flephedrone was to me just a dull straight stimulant, that was not even noway euphoric... Just kept me alert and I was just really focused, whatever I was doing then. So mephedrone is TOTALLY better choice to put your money into. But that's just me. ✌️✌️