• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 2020 UK cannabis thread

Reading the last comment about THC oil made me realize that there might be a lot of people who believe that THC oil is the same as CBD oil. Therefore I think it is important to point out some of the differences. Both THC and CBD oil interact with your body’s endocannabinoid system, but they have very different effects. CBD oil is shown to help with anxiety, depression, and seizures, while THC oil produces a high or sense of euphoria. I found out that THC causes temporary side effects, such as increased heart rate, coordination problems, dry mouth, and red eyes, while CBD can cause appetite changes, fatigue, and weight loss.
THC side effects also included: increased appetite, pain relief, sleepiness (incase for insomnia) muscle relaxation, anti-depression, oh I could go on all day about these 'side effects', THC is best used in tandem with CBD to negate the side effect of increased heart rate and anxiety

Recently I've been smoking some 'gold' hash that's lovely for the daytime, also enjoying sum THC syrup or 'lean' recently and it is an incredible high, just mix it into a fizzy drink n 20 mins later you will start feelin it

My THC collection
The hash's are, from the top, horse bar, gold bar (my fave) and Kara bar (heavy Indica)
Bottle on the left is 1000mg mango n passion fruit flavour THC syrup/lean and then nerd rope edibles on the right

Horse

Gold (my fave n it's very crumbly)

Kara (most sedative)

So much more of a collector at this point lol

I only ever see those type of appointment cards in the audiology department round these parts. /offtopic