European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 2020 UK cannabis thread

Inso

Bluelighter
Can't find the old one even on the next few pages.

What sort of strains are you getting? Every other one is something cookies lately, I seem to enjoy those ones. Current smoking on El Chapo, not sure if it was trafficked by the man himself, but damn it's a good indica based strain. Excellent for my chronic pain too.

Also the general quality has skyrocketed in the last year, around here in South London at least. Same for you all?

Got some OG Kush right now, also a lovely strong Indica. Outstanding quality, chills me right down.

I’m in Surrey.

I had OG Kush the other week. I'm Surrey too, but on the outskirts of London. It was excellent, I think I like Indica types ones more, which seems to be a lot of the strains lately. Maybe it's from the same source lol

Yeah, I defo prefer Indica. Just started growing myself some Northern Lights in a makeshift greenhouse. A little lockdown hobby!

Got some OG Kush right now, also a lovely strong Indica. Outstanding quality, chills me right down.

I’m in Surrey.
Theres been some high quality OG in Loughborough/Leicester too. Really dense and flavourful. Makes a nice change to sativa dominant strains.

In Leicestershire theres been a drop in selection. My go to guy usually has a list strains to choose from, recently hes only had a few. Hopefully it wont return to the days of blues and haze.

I been getting all cookies off my guy recently and seriously proper proper good shit. Weed quality had already been going up and shows no sign of slowing down even with the 'rona.

Just hit my guy up since it's payday soon and he's told me he has more cookies and that it is Cali import which I'm sure we've all heard before but he's charging standard prices and my last two pickups were quality so I'll get some and see if it's any different. The way I see it even if it is the usual bollocks with the "Cali" thing, if it matches the quality he's been selling me recently it's fucking good weed anyway.

Edit: he's actually charging a tenner more than usual for a Q (£60) seems a bit steep to pay almost a tenner a gram on 7g but eh fuck it it's London prices and I trust my guy on quality.

Last edited:
Same here Wilson, often 70 for a q but everything seems to be LOUD lately to use the local terminology.

I’m getting some banana kush next week, hoping it’s as good as the OG

Currently got some amnesia haze hash, some purple gelato, and some 'thai stick' that is almost undoubtedly not thai.

Purp
file.php

Thai stick
file.php

Ammy Hash
file.php

Why’d you think it’s not Thai?

And how’s that purple? I have been offered some purple myself lately, is it nice?

I’m not from UK I’m from US I find that most people here though say cookies is overrated. Currently have options for OG shark, and a few other strains I’m a fan of the dank purples. I love the taste the smell the feeling, so OG SHARK is definitely one you should find if you can

Why’d you think it’s not Thai?

And how’s that purple? I have been offered some purple myself lately, is it nice?

Doesn't really make sense to ship that quality of cannabis halfway around the world for the low price it commands. Much more likely to have come from somewhere like north africa or possibly even w.indies I reckon (although the same logic as thailand applies there really but there are cultural reasons that make this a more likely origin).

Also it's bricked really compact (that's 3oz in the pic) which wasn't a feature of thai sticks, the string existed to tie it on to the sticks. Bricking weed is a more w.indian or mexican thing to do but I guess it happens in many places.

The purp is nice although the stuff I got was too dry, on the flipside that did mean the ounce was massive. I've heard London is swamped with purple bud at the moment, fuck knows where it's all coming from. Probably all the same shit being sold under a hundred different names.

It's the brickweed I've been coming back to most often though surprisingly, if you roll it up in big spliffs of 1g almost pure then it gets you really high and it only costs about £3/g. Nice flavour and everything, I'll definitely buy it again for sure it feels much more natural than smoking peng but still gets you really high. Not as strong weight for weight of course but much stronger than it looks.