• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

US Politics The 2020 Trump Presidency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
why is mike pence even trying to back up trump after his mob he incited wanted to murder him and trump was totally fine with that. mike pence is a moron.

My theory.
Pence is waiting in case trump does something really stupid so he will be certain to have support to remove him should the need arise. Rather than attempting it now for no gain and less chance of success.

Maybe.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
i enjoyed this little nugget:

rep. marjorie taylor greene of georgia speaking on the floor of the house in a debate which was broadcast live on multiple tv and other media channels.

she's wearing a "censored" mask.

speaking on the floor of the house in a debate which was broadcast live on multiple tv and other media channels.

alasdair

JessFR

Staff member
i enjoyed this little nugget:

rep. marjorie taylor greene of georgia speaking on the floor of the house in a debate which was broadcast live on multiple tv and other media channels.

she's wearing a "censored" mask.

speaking on the floor of the house in a debate which was broadcast live on multiple tv and other media channels.

alasdair

That's what the right seems to be doing all the time lately.

People are arguing with me thus my free speech is being violated. Hell we see it here all the time, people who constantly and with no sense of irony claim for all to hear they're being censored because people argue against what they're saying. :p

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
re: why does Pence et al curry favor with Trump, even after everything that's transpired

It's just the classic devil's bargain between the moneyed conservative interests (McConnell, Pence, etc, and everyone they represent) and a new, energized political base (the MAGA crowd). This dynamic can be seen anywhere that the far-right attains power...the conservatives want the activists further to their right on their side because they mobilize the masses in a way that traditional conservatism is incapable of, while the far-right is willing to put up with the conservatives because they offer an easy access to the halls of power

It's an unstable relationship, though, and it can (and does) go south, as we're seeing today. For people like McConnell and some of the more moderate GOP, I think Trump has outlived his usefulness. They were willing to put up with him for a long time because like I said, he and his movement mobilized the masses in a way that the traditional GOP was incapable of. But now they're abandoning him like rats jumping off a sinking ship. They really have no shame...Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and inferred that his dad assassinated JFK (his fans floated the idea early in 2016 that Cruz was the Zodiac killer, LOL!) and Cruz was STILL willing to go to bat for him over the election nonsense, it's really unbelievable

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Well Trump is due to address the Nation live in exactly 60 minutes. Simon put a post up about it on his site. Maybe there will be some form of revelation.
Autotripper man, some of your information sources are very interesting brother

Does this Simon Parkes you reference as a credible source happen to be the this Simon Parkes, a one-time Labour councillor who claimed that his real mother was a 8 foot green alien?

Last edited:

JessFR

Staff member
Autotripper man, some of your information sources are very interesting brother

Does this Simon Parkes you reference as a credible source happen to be the this Simon Parkes, a one-time Labour councillor who claimed that his real mother was a 8 foot green alien?

It would appear so. From the about section of the previously linked web page.

Simon grew up in a family that had links to British and American intelligence.

Simon's mother worked for Mi5, however while she was managed by mi5 she was in reality

working for the NSA.

Simons Grandfather was employed by the Secret Intelligence Service, better known as Mi6

in reality he was reporting to the CIA. Simons Grandfather was also a British Diplomat, holding the position of

Vice Consul and then Consul of the British Embassy in Pondicherry (Puducherry) India.

While in India he was awarded the OBE and CBE medals and turned down a Knighthood.

In 1936 he was one of - The Wise Men of Twelve - or called The Jury of twelve - who voted on the question

regarding King Edward VIII and if the King should be removed regarding Special Branches uncovering of a Nazi

plot to infiltrate the King. ( had nothing to do with wanting to marry a divorcee).

Over a secure teleprinter link he was asked in code . should the King go. or should he stay?

Grandfather voted .GO.

Simons mother raised him herself never re marrying. - from around 1965 until her death in 1979 she worked on secret

documents - which were printed in German and came from the British and American quarters of the then divided Berlin.

The documents related to crashed ufo's which had been retrieved by American forces and were sent for back - engineering

to operation paperclip German scientists.

During this period and before and after Simon had ufo experiences him self.

Simons mother died in suspicious circumstances in 1979 when she asked to be released from the work.

There after Simon received £2,000 which was pushed through his door in an envelope - with a note " Don't Look back

Dick Whittington" and with this Simon re-located to London.

In 2010 Simon went public with his experiences, and predictably was verbally attacked and ridiculed by the main stream media.

In 2013 Simon was invited to a tour of a space radar base in North Yorkshire, with a group of 20 serving and retired military.

Simon was the only civilian in the group - at the end of which he was given a commemorative

medal/coin - a limited edition of only 500 world wide celebrating 50 years of the USAF being based in North Yorkshire. It is number 86.

No one else in the group were given one.

This visit was a game changer - suddenly the British media stopped hounding him......

Simon went on to establish Connecting Consciousness a free to join organisation dedicated to raising peoples awareness

within a spiritual context.

Today the organisation operates in many countries and has thousands of members

Sounds like a sensible and reliable source of information if ever I've heard one.

JessFR

Staff member
^ he (simon) also posts content about the dangers of 5g technology.

and, completely unrelated and not relevant at all, sells a 5gbioshield device to protect against the harmful effects. yours for just €278.00 - €365.00

alasdair

What a racket.

I hate the ones like this, that make a profit on it. At least other crackpots believe their nonsense.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
The House of Representatives just voted to impeach Trump. Again.

Absolute insanity. The mission to derail trump has been the greatest effort this country has ever shown.

Imagine if they put that effort into helping the homeless or drug addicts get treatment. Feed the poor, we’d actually fix the problems instead they focus their energy on nonsense

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
maybe, if instead of a days late, half-hearted plea he had immediately and unequivocally condemned the violence it would have carried more weight.

but, on top of his perpetual lie about the election being stolen, he laid the table.

alasdair

Last edited:

TheInvisibleStoner

Bluelighter
The fur and horns guy told on himself too!!

Chansley said he called the FBI himself — which the agency confirmed in court papers — to acknowledge that he was the person in photographs of the riot. He spoke as he was driving back to Arizona, and he said he was not afraid of arrest.

That was me!!! I'm gonna call the FBI and make sure they know it was me lolol

There won't be any riots. Every last one told on themselves and is in jail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.