• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

US Politics The 2020 Trump Presidency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cduggles

Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
Cults suck.
The only good thing about them is when the leader dies, the cult falls apart.
Trump will symbolically “die” when he is no longer president, particularly after the fiasco at the Capitol. Some of the forces that contributed to the rise of Trump will remain like the disappearance of the manufacturing industry in the US and increasing racial diversity, but I don’t see it being as organized or fanatic.
Fortunately, none of his kids have his ability to attract followers.

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
The only good thing about them is when the leader dies, the cult falls apart.
Trump will symbolically “die” when he is no longer president, particularly after the fiasco at the Capitol. Some of the forces that contributed to the rise of Trump will remain like the disappearance of the manufacturing industry in the US and increasing racial diversity, but I don’t see it being as organized or fanatic.
Fortunately, none of his kids have his ability to attract followers.

I worry about him becoming a martyr. Really the best option, and probably most likely, is that he will flee the country pretty soon after the 20th. Cant wait

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Well these don't look like the words and actions of somebody looking to flee a country and role of responsibility any time soon.

Nancy Pelosi up for treason for attempting to take the codes out of Trump's hands.
https://www.simonparkes.org/post/yesterday

Executive order comes into effect 9.30 DC time

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
Nancy Pelosi up for treason for attempting to take the codes out of Trump's hands.
https://www.simonparkes.org/post/yesterday

there's no evidence that @teamtrumpnews is president trump.

if nancy pelosi is suspected of "various Federal" crimes and criminal connection to the ccp then let's see the evidence and the indictments to follow.

prediction: it's not true and nothing happens.

alasdair

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
there's no evidence that @teamtrumpnews is president trump.

if nancy pelosi is suspected of "various Federal" crimes and criminal connection to the ccp then let's see the evidence and the indictments to follow.

prediction: it's not true and nothing happens.

alasdair
Well Trump is due to address the Nation live in exactly 60 minutes. Simon put a post up about it on his site. Maybe there will be some form of revelation.

TheInvisibleStoner

Bluelighter
Looks like mitch turned on him.

I still cannot believe this all happened. He really went down in flames. He is 100% done. Nobody will associate with him going forward. Kinda thinking his book deal will get pulled too. What company is going to associate with him?

Pelosi is literally breakdancing.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
Looks like mitch turned on him.

I still cannot believe this all happened. He really went down in flames. He is 100% done. Nobody will associate with him going forward. Kinda thinking his book deal will get pulled too. What company is going to associate with him?

Pelosi is literally breakdancing.

Literally you say? :D

cduggles

Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
Apparently, YouTube has temporarily suspended Trump’s account and disabled comments. Soon Trump will have to resort to the MSM to get his message out.

It’s really nice not to hear from him!

Noodle

Bluelight Crew
Maybe he can grow a beard, before we see him next. A lot of people--important people--are saying it's the appropriate thing to do.

ions

Bluelighter
@dalpat077 pointed out that you probably have a secret crush on Trump when you talk about him. Negs are just as much a compliment. I pointed out that you then might have daddy issues. @cduggles

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
@dalpat077 pointed out that you probably have a secret crush on Trump when you talk about him. Negs are just as much a compliment. I pointed out that you then might have daddy issues. @cduggles

This thread is about Trump, not Cduggles. Please keep your personal thoughts and opinions of others to yourself.

dreamflyer

Bluelighter
Either I'm going insane, or my post from this morning just disappeared from here.

Oh well, it wasn't important anyway... just funny.

:?

dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I sincerely hope that I didn't offend anyone or violate any BLUA laws by my post that got deleted. I was just making an innocent joke about how I used to have a crush on Sara Palin, because everything is so darn serious and depressing these days that I think we all need a good little chuckle now and then.

I apologize for straying off-topic and it will not happen again.

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

Status
Not open for further replies.