• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Politics The 2020 Candidates: Right, Left and Center!

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
like I said, I think Biden's VP pick will be one of the most consequential of all time.

Biden could die or become physically/mentally impaired. At the very least, in four years he will not be able to go through another campaign, and VP will take over.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I just hope Trump doesn't die in office. Can you imagine four years of Pence? I can't, my brain just conjures up images of atomic bomb explosions.

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

tathra

Bluelighter
I was just about to post that. I cannot fucking believe it. so much for tulsi being a progressive. I could actually get behind a Biden/Gabbard ticket, but he promised that VP spot to everyone else too and isn't going to give it to any of them

White_Rose

Sr. Moderator: Music
Staff member
Democrats don't want to win, they want to stop Bernie, they'll never allow Bernie as VP. Hillary is likely to be Biden's V
I'm just stating the facts, we agree with each other on this actually. I called it weeks ago via PM , remember?

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
exactly why it's going to be Hillary. it's "her turn"
He wouldn't dare bring her in as VP. He'd be signing his own death warrant.

The DNC machine, however, may have plans exactly along those lines.

Gabbard endorses Biden...
It's clear the ship is sailing. She can be on it, or left behind. Political ass saving out of necessity.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
hehe nice to see everyone's super psyched for this election

This is actually just depressing - Joe Biden:

Remember when it was considered a conspiracy theory to question Hillary's health but then those same people went on to psychologically assess Donald Trump in painstaking detail?

CFC

Bluelight Crew
I thought the UK Labour party was hopeless with its leadership choices and internal squabbles. I think the Dems are gonna win on that score this time though...

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
I just hope Trump doesn't die in office. Can you imagine four years of Pence? I can't, my brain just conjures up images of atomic bomb explosions.

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Honestly, I still think that might be better under the circumstances.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
Honestly, I still think that might be better under the circumstances.
Like many things in life, only time could tell, and we can't rewind and see which outcome would be better. I've mostly given up on caring at this point. My wife forced me to vote in the primaries so I voted Bernie. Biden won my state by huge amounts, no surprise. So what's the point in even trying anymore. I just want to worry about me and mine, tired of worrying about the rest of the world.

I cried yesterday when I read about geriatric patients in a Spanish facility being abandoned and the place just being filled with bodies in beds... dozens of them... I mean, Spain has a long life-span average, with something like 20% of the population being over 60, so it's no surprise the virus is killing at high rates there... but... those poor old folks were just LEFT TO DIE... probably starved before the virus could kill them.

I'm just so tired of news... but I wana be up to date on what things my government is trying to ban (guns/drugs/etc.) so I can panic buy them, and exercise my God given right to do with my mind and body as I please.

atara

Bluelighter
not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
^Since I have previously defended Biden from the Burisma nonsense, I think it's appropriate for me to say that I find this accusation credible and serious. I can no longer vote for Biden if he becomes the Democratic nominee.

"both her friend and brother told The Intercept they recalled hearing about it from her at the time. "
---
"He penetrated me with his fingers"

exactly why it's going to be Hillary. it's "her turn"
would be extremely fucking stupid. biden's biggest weakness is his age. hillary's age? 72. if biden doesn't pick a VP under 65 he's even dumber than we thought.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
^Since I have previously defended Biden from the Burisma nonsense, I think it's appropriate for me to say that I find this accusation credible and serious. I can no longer vote for Biden if he becomes the Democratic nominee.

"both her friend and brother told The Intercept they recalled hearing about it from her at the time. "
---
"He penetrated me with his fingers"

would be extremely fucking stupid. biden's biggest weakness is his age. hillary's age? 72. if biden doesn't pick a VP under 65 he's even dumber than we thought.
I find it to be credible as well. Is it opportunistic? Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that I think he more than likely did it.

Add another weapon to Trump's arsenal this fall. Remember Bill's accusers at the debates last time?

Biden is DOA in the General.