No need to insult me by implying that I didn't see your comment the first time...second time asking...
I don't like you so I'm not going to spend time looking stuff up for you to simply ignore or deflect.
Bernie lies all the fucking time. I could write a novel. And if you think there's not gonna be extra surprise taxes if Bernie becomes president then you're trippin. His plan is unrealistic and only the most dim believe completely what he's saying.^ there's your answer xorkoth.
the fact is that bernie never said it. jgrimez' post is a mistake he's unwilling to correct, deliberate misinformation or a stone cold lie.
there in black and white people.
...Common sense or just free from TDS could see the ridiculousness of the Russia accusations from the very beginning. And then later on, once the (lack of) evidence was presented, any one in Sanders' position who parroted this narrative was being deceptive and manipulative. He still bangs on about the dangers of Russian election interference all the time. It's a joke. He's a joke.you'd have to prove he knew Trump was innocent to say for sure he was lying.
that's not what we're talking about and you're deflecting. you made a claim. what you said was demonstrably untrue.Bernie lies all the fucking time. I could write a novel. And if you think there's not gonna be extra surprise taxes if Bernie becomes president then you're trippin. His plan is unrealistic and only the most dim believe completely what he's saying.
Even if I flubbed the numbers I'm not conceding shit...gotcha! roflzzzlmaoooo
This claim was true.Bernie Sanders said at the debate last night that he wants minimum wage to be $15 per hour.
Reminds me of the years worth of 'bombshell' and 'beginning of the end' for Trump accusations that never materialized no matter how much the media pushed them. I'll given MSM one thing, they are consistent.im gonna need to watch this at least 100 more times. It's too good
inb4 some digging reveals he forced some young girl he had an affair with to get an abortion. I wonder how the pro lifers would handle that or if they'd even care.Reminds me of the years worth of 'bombshell' and 'beginning of the end' for Trump accusations that never materialized no matter how much the media pushed them. I'll given MSM one thing, they are consistent.
Yeah, Reps are the dangerous crowds. I'm quoting my reference above to a pair of Bernie Bro's getting into it with one another at a rally, but now there's something bigger. Bernie staff outright calling for violence, looking forward to it. This is from Project Veritas, so grab a giant salt lick to take with it, but it doesn't change the reality that these folks stated, and vehemently believe in, the impending violence AND they are on his campaign staff.So, the narrative has been Trump rallies are dangerous, ....
‘A lot of white liberals are racist’: Black Guns Matter founder defends supporter attacked at Sanders rally << Right leaning source
Brawl breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over ‘Black Guns Matter’ shirt << Left leaning source
- Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “I’m Ready to Throw Down Now…The Billionaire Class. The F***ing Media, Pundits. Walk into MSNBC Studios, Drag Those M*****F***ers Out by Their Hair and Light Them on Fire in the Streets.
- Kyle Jurek Suggests That Liberal Democrats Should be Placed in Gulags or be Put to Death: “Liberals Get the F***ing Wall First.”
- Jurek: “Well, I’ll Tell You What in Cuba, What did They do to Reactionaries? You Want to Fight Against the Revolution, You’re Going to Die for it, M*****F***er.”
- Jurek Affirms That “Free Speech Has Repercussions…There Are Consequences for Your F***ing Actions…You Should Expect a Violent Reaction. And You Deserve a Violent Reaction.”
- Jurek Lambasts Elizabeth Warren, Suggests That Warren Does Not Deserve Support Solely Due to Being a Woman.
- Jurek: “Like F**k if We Can Beat Donald Trump, as Long as We Nominated a Woman. Like F***ing Idiot. Like What the F**k? The World is on Fire. This is an Emergency Situation, and You’re Hung Up on Vaginas.”
- Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign, Says That Stalin Had a Legitimate Reason to Use Gulags, Claiming Gulags Were “Better Than What the CIA Has Told Us They Were.”
- Jurek Claims That “…Our Prisons, in the United States Right Now, Are Far Worse. Far Worse Than Anything That They Experienced in a F***ing Gulag. Like People Get Raped. People Get F***ing, Work Twelve Hours a Day. People Have to go Fight Fires in California for a Dollar. You Know What I Mean? That’s F***ed up. That’s Super F***ed Up. Soviet Union Didn’t do That S**t.”
- Believes That Americans Opposed to Socialism Must be Re-Educated.
- Jurek: “Like and No Matter What Country and What Laws Were, That Exist, They’re Irrelevant to, There Are Things Greater Than Those Systems, Right? There Are Things That Are More Important Than the Rule of Law in the United States, When it Comes Down to the Existence of the Human Race.”
- Admits to Participating in Antifa Events, Reveals That “A Lot of Them Are Probably on the Bernie Campaign.”
- Tip From People Who Know Jurek Personally: Worried He Might Try to Assassinate President Trump
- Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “Leave it to the Soviets to Make the Most Badass F***ing, Most Effective Gun in the World…AK (47)…The Destroyer of Imperialism and Colonization…That’s Why I Want to Get it (AK-47) Tattooed on Me.”
- Martin Weissgerber: “I’ll Straight Up Get Armed, I Want to Learn How to Shoot, and Go Train. I’m Ready for the F***ing Revolution…I’m Telling You. Guillotine the Rich.”
- Weissgerber: “Let’s Force Them (Billionaires) to Build Roads…Rebuild Our Roads, Rebuild Our Dams, Rebuild Our Bridges. Let’s Force Them…”
- Weissgerber: “What Will Help is When We Send All the Republicans to the Re-Education Camps.”
- Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease – do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”
- Weissgerber: “The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union – I Think – the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”
- Weissgerber Reveals That His Father is a Belgian Marxist Who Participated in the May 1968 Civil Unrest in Paris, France.
- Weissgerber Says That His Mother is “Really Left as Well, but She Can’t Make Her Views Known Because She Works for WBUR, which is NPR…”
- Mason Baird, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “I’ve Canvassed with Someone Who’s an Anarchist, and with Someone Who’s a Marxist/Leninist. So, We Attract Radical, Truly Radical People in the Campaign…Obviously That’s Not Outward Facing.”
- Mason Baird: “A Lot of Those People Who Do That Kind of Work, are…Their Politics Fall Well Outside of the American Sort of Norm. So, They’re Marxist-Leninists, They’re Anarchists, They’re These Types of Folks, and um, and They Have More of a Mind for Direct Action, for Engaging in Politics Outside of the Electoral System.”
- Baird: “A Lot of the Stories We’re Told in the United States About, You Know, the Gulags and the Persecution of the Kulaks and Things Like That are Exaggerated…We Certainly Don’t Have, uh, a Straight Perspective on That Stuff Here in America.”
- Baird: “We Would Need a Federal Government and a Labor Movement That is Working Together to Strip Power Away from Capitalists and Preferably Directing That Violence Towards Property.”
- Baird: “It Would, it’s Gonna Take, You Know, it’s Gonna Take Militancy… Like a Militant Labor Movement That’s Willing to…Strike, and if Necessary, You Know, Just Destroy Property and Things Like That.”
- Daniel Taylor, South Carolina Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “We Don’t Want to Scare People Off, So You Kinda Have to Feel it Out Before You Get into the Crazy Stuff…More, More Extreme Organizations and Stuff Like Antifa, You Know You Were Talking About Yellow Vests and All That; But, You Know We’re Kinda Keeping That, Keeping That on the Back-Burner for Right Now.”
- Daniel Taylor: “It is Unfortunate That We Have to Make Plans for Extreme Action, But Like I Said, They’re Not Going to Give it to Us, Even if Bernie is Elected.”
He is absolutely derelict. And he's not the first - Obama set race relations and law enforcement back to the 50's. I can't go to earlier Presidents, because honestly, I wasn't paying attention. The oval office has a powerful influence on the masses, which seems lost on recent Presidents. What also sucks is I see nobody (from either side) capable of stepping into the oval office and correcting it, or even interested in attempting to do so.but i believe that trump has a responsibility to lead by example when it comes to division and violence and, in this regard, he is absolutely derelict.
This is an example of our selective memories and denial of leftwing violence while amplifying literally any transgressions committed by Trump supporters. I don't even want this to be a "left vs right" thing but it's important to recognize the truth and reality. The very first politically murderous act of Trump's reign was a Bernie supporter trying to murder Republicans during a softball game and he almost killed Rep Steve Scalise. Just recently a crazy never-Trumper drove his car into a crowd of old Boomer republicans in Florida who were signing up voters. Barely got media coverage compared to if the roles were reversed. Also whenever a leftie does something like this the media doesn't obsessively look into their personal affairs for any group connections (I'm insinuating that if you did with this guy you'd probably see direct links to Antifa or other groups).^ it fucking sucks that we're even discussing this. we're in a world where trump, as a presidential candidate, encouraged supporters at a rally to harm a protester and told them he'd cover their legal bills. he also praised a congressman who assaulted a reporter. it's absolutely mind-boggling.
encouraging and commiting violent acts are wrong. it's wrong whether you're the president or a bernie supporter.
i'm not suggesting trump is 'to blame'. it's a complex issue in which political leaning is largely irrelevant.
but i believe that trump has a responsibility to lead by example when it comes to division and violence and, in this regard, he is absolutely derelict.