• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread *Now with 2019/2020 Speculation*

So looks like Nike might have paid Zion to go to Duke or some shit? Either true or more bullshit from Avenatti...wouldn't be surprised either way.

I’m seeing this as Avenatti being a jackass and it holds no water.

I wish this game didn’t start so damn late. Gotta be at work early, but I’ll prolly end up drinking a 6 pack, watching the game and hating myself at 5:30am tomorrow.

What I’m obviously most interested in right now is if Barnes goes to UCLA. I honestly don’t really care if he leaves. Not a very good in game coach and certainly doesn’t show up when it matters. He never has in his entire career.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you. I never saw much in him as a coach. I think yalls success was almost entirely driven by the players themselves, not him.

Congrats to the University of Virginia Cavaliers...

What an epic comeback, to go from being the first ever 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed to being the first ever team to win the championship without having to play a 1 or 2 seed.

I mean seriously, to beat
16 Gardner-Webb
9 Oklahoma
12 Oregon
3 Purdue

Then "winning" the game against Auburn...

And to top it all off, to squeak out an overtime win against the absolute Goliath of college basketball...Texas Tech...in the national Championship game...

What a season. Just further proof that the ACC is by far the best conference in the country. Nobody else can possibly compare.

? CONGRATULATIONS ?

I'm just glad Auburn didn't win. It was nauseating seeing their t-shirts all over town this week. I moved to Minneapolis to get away from Alabama and the fucks follow me here a week later.... Strange

Haha... that is a huge coincidence. You move to the final four city then auburn immediately makes the final four for the first time in school history. That's crazy.

Hey football season ain't that far off. You'll be dominating them once again soon lol.

PJ Washington - gone
Tyler Herro- testing waters with agent, likely gone as a mid first rounder.
Johnson - projected lottery pick ... gone
Hagans- back next year. Great for us
Richards/Montgomery- likely to stay unless they transfer
Quickley- likely to stay unless he transfers

Washington- gone
Herro - gone
Johnson - gone
Hagans- returning
Quickley- returning
Baker- transferring

Not surprised by Baker. With Hagans and Quickley returning, and more coming in, I don't blame him. Hope he lands somewhere where he can have significant PT and contribute.

Blackshire from Virginia Tech is in the transfer portal. He would be really great for us, a pure scorer. Conflicting reports as to if Cal has made contact and the level of interest he might have toward UK.