• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NBA Discussion Thread -- TRADES/PLAYOFFS/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Westbrook is going to decline hard over the next few years as he loses athleticism. He can't shoot for shit.

I'm a Celtics fan, but I love watching Lillard and McCollum play for Portland. Definitely the team I'm pulling for in the west.

Celtics vs Bucs should be awesome. As much as I want to see them win, I wouldn't be devastated in game 7 loss to Milwaukee on the road. It might not bode well for those that want to keep Kyrie Irving though. I think he wants to make it to at least the Eastern Conference Finals to keep him commitment to resign with the Celtics he made in the beginning of the season.

Kyrie is just very... Mercurial?

Kyrie is kind of screwed imo. I'm sure teams have taken note that it's impossible to please him

^ All the more reason for him to hopefully stay here haha :p:unsure::sneaky:

Bucs swept last night so you know what that means. Another Celtics v Bucs series. My heart wants Celtics in 6/7, but my head tells me Bucs 6/7.

Looking forward to a good series.

I'm not sure I would want him. Dudes a cancer

Kyrie is def on diva status, but when it comes to interaction with the media, there are many more stars who I think are worse.

Cancer on a team to me is someone like Carmelo Anthony.

kGuqWYd.png

I thought he was going to pull a J.R Smith then bam fucking dagger. So sick. That was the best game I've seen in a while

Oh man watching that Lillard shot live. Great. They're my team for the west. Sorry OKC. Russell Westbrook is becoming less liked.

I didn't really see the GS/LAC series going to game 6, did you guys? I mean, the Warriors still have two chances to win (I'm sure they will), but the problem is, they are losing valuable rest time between series. Increasing the odds of someone else getting hurt. Giving the Clippers more life and energy. Staples is gonna be crazy Friday night. I know what I'm watching when I get home from Avengers tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Game one tonight in the 76ers/Raptors series.

Game 7 between Spurs and Nuggets.

Warriors look very vulnerable all of a sudden. I don't really understand it to be honest.

I'm pulling for Spurs tonight. Portland doesn't match up well against Denver

Warriors look very vulnerable all of a sudden. I don't really understand it to be honest.

I'm pulling for Spurs tonight. Portland doesn't match up well against Denver

Yeah. Warriors get one day rest...Rockets have had what? 3 or 4?
Boogie out, and steph was looking like maybe he has tweaked something last night. Maybe it's nothing.

It's hard to tell with Steph. He's always somewhat beat up this time of year it seems

Thompson and Curry questionable for Game 1...

Finally, time for the good shit!

Yeah golden state houston should be good.

I was pulling hard for the Spurs last night. Sucks they couldnt pull it out

Status
Not open for further replies.