• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NBA Discussion Thread -- TRADES/PLAYOFFS/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the road win.

GS getting bailed out by the refs. Never seen so many blatant missed calls in playoff game.

Congrats on the road win.

GS getting bailed out by the refs. Never seen so many blatant missed calls in playoff game.
I came here to say the exact same thing. That game was a fucking travesty. Those refs should be sent home. I wasn't impressed with either team though. They both look very beatable. Why the hell wasnt the ball in CP3 or Hardens hands down the stretch? That Gordon dude had a good game but for my money I want the ball in my superstars hands every possession under 5 minutes. Harden didn't touch the ball in two of the last five Houston possessions. Inexcusable.

What makes it really bad is that's Houston's only chance of winning. Shooting contested 3s. You take away their ability to land...well not only is that against the rules...it's boring too. Makes it too easy on GS. A team that doesn't need any more advantages.

download-3-9-850x478$large.jpeg

Looking forward to the Portland game. I love watching them play

Me too. Like I already said, that's the team I'm pulling for in the West, partly due to my respect for Lillard and McCollum.

Ugh Portland played like shit. I don't know how they are going to stop jokic

Rough one last night for the CS, but 1-1 split after 2 road; I'll take that.

And this is interesting

The Portland game was a fucking war. Entertaining though

^ yeah game 3 tonight should be an interesting one between Portland and Denver.

Plus Bucks @ Celtics tonight

That was a wild fucking game 4 overtimes! Game 4 is going to be sloppy as fuck

Painful loss for Portland. Probably go 7 now. Have to win another in Denver

Guess it was die time lol.

Honestly Houston had an unbelievable opportunity in games 5 and 6. No Cousins no Durant. I don't see another team having a better shot unfortunately. Maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.