• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah, i guess he is more ladylike than nick foles what with all those blingy rings on his fingers :)

alasdair

^ yeah, i guess he is more ladylike than nick foles what with all those blingy rings on his fingers :)

alasdair

Yeah TomTom is very fond of his fashion accessories. Like his little red hat he wears for his friend with the little hands. Eagles are gonna make the NFL great again when they drive his white ass into the ground.

Yeah TomTom is very fond of his fashion accessories. Like his little red hat he wears for his friend with the little hands. Eagles are gonna make the NFL great again when they drive his white ass into the ground.

his little red hat.

his superbowl ring.

his other superbowl ring.

:)

alasdair

Lol wearing the Trump hat doesn’t make him a bad player. It makes him a bad person. Well, that...and all the cheating too I guess. :)

we'll see what happens on sunday.

i think you want your cake and eat it. you mock the patriots opponents as being weak so you can criticise the pats win or lose.

the eagles are a tough matchup - i'm looking forward to a great game and a patriots win.

alasdair

Jeopardy had a football category on last night's episode, and the results were hilarious:

they had a pretty good smartass comment on their Twitter about it, too:

sou7gh.jpg

The eagles are a tough opponent, unfortunately they are missing that important part of the team known as a starting QB. :)

i think you want your cake and eat it. you mock the patriots opponents as being weak so you can criticise the pats win or lose.

alasdair

You (and every other patriots fan) do the same thing every time you talk up which ever shitty opponent you happen to be playing. Titans then Jags and now the Wentzless Eagles. Winning is not enough, you want everyone to believe the wins were more impressive than they actually were. If I were you I would just say ‘damn we really lucked out this year, but winning is all that matters at the end of the day’.

sure, the titans were a relatively easy first match for the patriots but ask the chiefs how shitty a team they are. ask the steelers how shitty a team the jags are. they're arguably the best defense in football.

but if you honestly believe that the jags and eagles are weak, shitty opponents then i just agree to disagree.

alasdair

Last edited:
Mariota, Bortles, and Foals. Whatever you need to tell yourself. I won’t talk shit if the Pats win because they didn’t choose who they had to play against. If the Eagles defense plays at their potential and Foals has the game of his life they might have a chance, who knows.

^ i'd be interested to hear if others agree with what you're saying - pharmakos? mikeo? what do you think?

i think you're also guilty of 'whatever you need to tell yourself'. you seem pretty bitter and angry to me and i don't think you can discuss the pats objectively (to the extent that anybody can be truly objective when it comes to sports).

aside, it's nick foles.

alasdair

^ i'd be interested to hear if others agree with what you're saying - pharmakos? mikeo? what do you think?

I mean, you don't make it to the playoffs by sucking... If every other team seems awful to him maybe it just means the Patriots are that good.

Never used the word suck or awful. I have consistently characterized them (the qbs) as inexperienced and less than intimidating.

Foals...Foles...who cares? Lets just sit here in silence until ali trots in and brags about the 3 time mvp beating the back up.

I am bitter but not all that angry. I bought frozen pizza...the expensive kind.

I mean, you don't make it to the playoffs by sucking... If every other team seems awful to him maybe it just means the Patriots are that good.
i tend to agree :)

getting close. seems a lot of betting money going on the eagles. line is in from 5.5. to 4.5

few things in football are certain - except mal3 ragging on the pats whether they win or lose :)

go pats!

alasdair

I had to use the google machine for q.e.d. and I still don’t understand. But I’m sure it’s an insult, so fuck you

it’s not an insult but don’t let that get in the way of your lack of class.

go pats!

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.