• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

Fucking Brady won his appeal and got all of his suspension overturned.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sweet melt GM. =D

Is it too late to change my pick ems?

Associated reading on the most annoying website to navigate ever here.

I'm just looking forward to the Bills defense breaking every bone in Brady's body in week 2. I actually have to go out and buy tickets now just so I can be there when we beat him.

Fair enough, I will be sure to check that game out, that D is supposed to be fearsome. I certainly don't mind seeing them get whooped. Eagerly awaiting week 1.

i know you hate the pats and tom brady, gm, but this is a victory for nfl players.

alasdair

it's crazy the bs that people write. i read a recent article - i'll try to find it - that said that bb was done in buffalo and was on his way out the door...

alasdair

Media knows what they're talking about. Idiots.

I'm not really concerned with who will be the starting RB week 1. I think it's going to be a wake-up call for all those that still think the Bills are a 7-9 team to forget about. The Colts' offensive line is terrible and so is their defense. I expect the Bills Dline to crush Andrew Luck for like 5 sacks, and since the Colts defense can't get any pressure(a pitiful 29 sacks last season) Tyrod Taylor should be able to relax in the pocket and make some serious plays. I'm not just expecting a win, I'm expecting an asswhooping. I think something like 34-10 might get peoples' attention.

you should give wyld a chance to redeem himself and wear the avatar he was supposed to wear.

No thanks. He's already proven himself to have 0 sense of humor so he can keep huffing and puffing his butthurt until the earth melts for all I care. I rather enjoy watching his face melt with every post about me anyway.

I think the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl.

I have thought this for 25 years.

Rex Ryan just announced a press conference for 1:45 before today's practice which is very unusual. I can't imagine why unless he's announcing EJ getting cut/traded or another big trade. I hope they're not thinking of trading for RGIII. Kid's a tire fire.

i didn't get to watch the Lions/Bills game last night. how was it, GM?

i didn't get to watch the Lions/Bills game last night. how was it, GM?

Boring. The Bills didn't suit up any of their starters. Didn't want to risk injury. Matt Simms, who just got cut today, made one of my favorite passes in the last 5 years though. I literally cannot watch the video without laughing out loud every time. Backwards passes = fumble, and the Loins ended up scooping it up.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...-an-nfl-qb-throws-the-ball-20-yards-backwards

bills released ik enemkpali - way to troll the jets, rex :)

alasdair

haha I love it.