• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

We got shit canned by the jets......so im just gonna say "its just preseason" and stop there

The Broncos must see some potential in him. I hope their instincts were right!

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the other games this weekend. How'd everyone's favorite team do? Who looked good, who got injured, etc?

Broncos biggest problem is gonna be the O-line...i think bowman got to manning 3 times untouched
and this is a concern for me, because as much as we can keep saying "its just preseason" the #1 priority for the broncos has to be protecting manning and they couldnt do that

God yes. If Manning doesn't have protection this season it may be his last. He's one of the fastest in the league in releasing the ball but that's not going to be enough to keep a DT or LB from taking his head off.

I feel like I just got punched in the gut. The Bills just cut my favorite athlete of all time.

i saw that. i'm sad to see that too - i have a huge amount of respect for jackson and i think he still had a lot to offer.

hey, tyrod taylor is your qb!

alasdair

I almost think they released the Tyrod news to mitigate the rage over cutting Jackson. Bills fans are freaking the fuck out right now. God I hope he doesn't sign in the AFC East.

i'll shit my pants if the pats sign him :) i expect you will too.

alasdair

i caught the end of the Cardinals vs. Raiders game last night. seemed like it was a really good game. the Cardinals' new runningback Momah is fucking EXPLOSIVE! if you don't have Abdullah on your fantasy team you're going to want Momah.

11949500_10153436028275659_53209268615435402_n.jpg

I hope! I can tell you right now that if Tyrod can play the way he has in preseason in the regular season I expect the Bills to win the AFC East.

i read that ravens and seahawks are interested in fred jackson with seattle looking likely.

alasdair

He's in Seattle right now, expected to sign. Buffalo fans are glad that he finally has a chance at a championship ring. Seattle is my second-least favorite team, but if Fred's there I'll cheer for he and them to succeed.

Pretty crazy how beloved Fast Freddie is/was in Buffalo. He hasn't even signed with the Hawks yet and there are already fans ordering custom Jackson Seahawks jerseys to wear to the Bills' home opener.

GM im not gonna lie im actually rooting for the Bills this year. Mainly Bryce Brown, I know you guys remember me hyping him up since he was picked up by the Eagles.

I remember saying he would become a 1k yard rusher in the NFL, just not on the Eagles. And I think this is his best chance to do that. I know you guys want to see Shady return but I seriously wouldnt be too upset if Bryce Brown has to start a few games in the beginning of the year. Im telling you, if BB gets a chance to be the guy in Buffalo, he will have a 1k yard season. Im really pulling for the Bills this year and I think they have their best shot at the division in recent memory

And as far as the 2nd best rushng team this year, I think the Eagles will be right there. They have a 3 headed monster of backs in Murray, Matthews, and Sproles running behind one of the best lines in football with one of the best offensive minds in the NFL, with one of the best receiving corps in football

the Eagles are looking really stacked, and I dont think im being a homer for saying that. I just pray to god we can get any kind of respectable secondary play and its hard not to expect this team to be one of the best in the league this year

I agree Sub...the Eagles are looking real good. I don't really think Bradford was a better QB than Nick Foles. Kinda meaningless trade IMO, considering Bradfords injury problems.

I'm a Falcons fan btw....we have NO O-line and NO running game. I'm predicting an 8-8 season and no playoffs again this year for my Dirty Birds, but we'll see

I agree Sub...the Eagles are looking real good. I don't really think Bradford was a better QB than Nick Foles. Kinda meaningless trade IMO, considering Bradfords injury problems.

I'm a Falcons fan btw....we have NO O-line and NO running game. I'm predicting an 8-8 season and no playoffs again this year for my Dirty Birds, but we'll see
Yuck I hope there decent. The falcons are my in market team unfortunatly.

GM im not gonna lie im actually rooting for the Bills this year. Mainly Bryce Brown, I know you guys remember me hyping him up since he was picked up by the Eagles.

I remember saying he would become a 1k yard rusher in the NFL, just not on the Eagles. And I think this is his best chance to do that. I know you guys want to see Shady return but I seriously wouldnt be too upset if Bryce Brown has to start a few games in the beginning of the year. Im telling you, if BB gets a chance to be the guy in Buffalo, he will have a 1k yard season. Im really pulling for the Bills this year and I think they have their best shot at the division in recent memory

And as far as the 2nd best rushng team this year, I think the Eagles will be right there. They have a 3 headed monster of backs in Murray, Matthews, and Sproles running behind one of the best lines in football with one of the best offensive minds in the NFL, with one of the best receiving corps in football

the Eagles are looking really stacked, and I dont think im being a homer for saying that. I just pray to god we can get any kind of respectable secondary play and its hard not to expect this team to be one of the best in the league this year

Well, now that they cut Fred Jackson Bryce Brown is certainly going to get his chance. McCoy might not even be ready to go week 1. He's got some leg injury that isn't healing as fast as they thought it would.