1) Northern VA, USA
2) Cocaine - $60-80g, $180-3.5g (8ball), $550-14g
Heroin (hard to come by) - $20 for a 100mg
Ecstasy - $20-individuals/$180-10pk
2C-I & 2C-E - $1 per mg (20mg for $20), sometimes $15 for 20mg
Marijuana (Beasters) - $20g/$50-3.5g/$100-7g/$280-28g
Oxycontin (hard to come by) - $50-70 80mg
Acid (hard to come by) - $10-15 per hit

I live right near D.C. I don't ever go there but i would ASSUME there is a great reduction in price. I live in a rich county and people overprice because they can.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada (CANADIAN MONEY)

Marijuana (good): 10$/g // 140-180$/oz (varies between seasons (summer/winter))
E pills: 10$ // ~6$ each when you buy 50 // ~4$ each when you buy 100
Speed pills: 8-10$
i have no fuckin idea about the other drugs

Philadelphia, PA

Cocaine - $50-60/g
Marijuana - mids: 10/g, 25/eighth ; dank: 15/g, 40/eighth
Ecstasy - $15-20/pill
Mushrooms - $30-40/eighth
Acid - Usually fake, but $10-15/hit
Oxy - $.50/mg
Xanax - $2/mg

These are what I would consider normal street prices for my area.

Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah

Weed- beasters about $300 oz.
homegrown, headies - 350-400.

Coke - 8ball - $100 quality varies. easy to obtain.

Speed/meth - dont know or use it. but its around.

Ectasy - $20-30 pil, from what i hear.

Heroin - black tar. $10 for pea sized chunk. consistenly available.
havent seen powder yet.

Pharms - hydro and oxy codone scarce these days. $2-3 a pill.
Oxycontin - $50 80mg, $25 40mg. easy to obtain.
benzos - scarce as well. $3-5 a pill for valium 10mg, xanax 2mg.
Fentanyl or MsContin never seen.

Mushrooms - $20-25 1/8. availability varies.

Acid - hasn't been around for a few years.

PCP - never seen.

Ketamine - rare. no idea about price.

Not much of a downtown area, i doubt scoring is easy. Most items are available through suburban kids.

2005 it's been 15 years you still around?

OMG THEY USED TO SELL REAL MAGIC IN ECSTASY PILLS? THERE'S ONLY SHIT MEHDMA IN PILLS THIS DAYS. LUCKY BASTARDS :p

OMG THEY USED TO SELL REAL MAGIC IN ECSTASY PILLS? THERE'S ONLY SHIT MEHDMA IN PILLS THIS DAYS. LUCKY BASTARDS

Nope in the UK there so fucking strong they're killing people 300mg a pill, they have score lines because you're meant to snap them in half but people don't release this

Nope in the UK there so fucking strong they're killing people 300mg a pill, they have score lines because you're meant to snap them in half but people don't release this
i was being sarcastic(kind of) lol. Yeah I've tried those pills here in Perú too but I prefer to score MDMA in crystals.

by the way those people thatdie are either combining multiple drugs, not hydrating themselves, not taking breaks while dancing, they take multiple pills as if they were m&ms or they are just super sensitive to the stuff. Before you get high, you needa do some research about what the effff you're taking. Sadly, kids these days even with all the information available on the net don't do this.

by the way those people thatdie are either combining multiple drugs, not hydrating themselves, not taking breaks while dancing, they take multiple pills as if they were m&ms or they are just super sensitive to the stuff. Before you get high, you needa do some research about what the effff you're taking. Sadly, kids these days even with all the information available on the net don't do this.
Agreed, mdma is nothing to scoff at. My approach to the stuff (the real stuff) was always more akin to how i took traditional psychedelics.
Dose, enjoy, be done.

100euro - cocaine

50 euro - 4g weed

10 euro - MDMA

7 - LSD

shrooms I can get for less than 20 euro ( 10 )

RO for ROMANIAN drug dealers price.

Man... this is a relic. Not even sure what to do with this since everything here is clearly outdated
You mean you guys aren't paying $300 for ounces of beasters anymore? Shit! Should have figured as much when the last listing said Fentanyl never seen.

100€for an unspecified amount of coke but equivalent to 8 grams of weed.
I would trade my entire crop if I could find a deal like that

Go to Medellin, Colombia...
Coke cost about $2.50 a gram.
I had a good friend who was a cab driver in Peru, I worked with him for about 5 years here in the US, and then he went back home. He told me that if I was ever in Peru, that I could hit him up and he would get me the best Coke I've ever had for about $10-15 per 8th. He said he used to keep some in his cab and sell it to tourists for $50+ a gram.