Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the 2005 golden nangs - last chance to nominate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButrosButros_Grantos said:
I'm just like to say that as I've already said I'm not voting I'd also like for all nominations towards me not to be classed... Thankyou.
I'd like to nominate this for best post. =D

preacha said:
biggest shit-talker: FaTz, for fucks sake, i don't CARE if everyone says you are a 'nice' person, you are dull as fuck with your sycophantic posts. quit it.

Hmmm, I wasn't actually going to reply to this... But since I think you're a knob, I shall continue.

Seeing as I'm so sycophantic, who would you class as "Influential People" that I suck up to to make myself look better? Considering most of the people I know from bluelight I had met before I joined.

Maybe I'm a guy that gets along with everyone and enjoys that people have thier opinions, rather than hoping online and posting a one or two liner abusing people.

So before you start having a go at other people grow up, not very mature for a 22 y/o... Don't really mind that you're having a go at me, but do it for the right reasons...

Sorry, I'm a sour cunt who gets no pleasure from stupid voting contests. Perhaps add better catergorys like the following and I may participate:

-BL'er you'd sleep with, but not want to tell anyone about it
-BL'er you have slept with, but were'nt supposed to tell anyone about it.... ooops
-BL'er with the greatest assets
-Unsafest BL, or most likely to OD on vitamin C
-KING and QUEEN of BL... or King and King/ Queen and Queen, depends on pants, it's all about the pants.
-BL'er most different than their online persona
-BL'er who sells the best drugs/worst drugs and their address

Actually... No I still wouldn't join in... have fun kids.

Originally posted by ButrosButros_Grantos
Sorry, I'm a sour cunt who gets no pleasure from stupid voting contests. Perhaps add better catergorys like the following and I may participate:

-BL'er you'd sleep with, but not want to tell anyone about it
-BL'er you have slept with, but were'nt supposed to tell anyone about it.... ooops
-Unsafest BL, or most likely to OD on vitamin C
-KING and QUEEN of BL... or King and King/ Queen and Queen, depends on pants, it's all about the pants.
-BL'er most different than their online persona
-BL'er who sells the best drugs/worst drugs and their address
Great ideas BBG!

Thread of the year = Girlfriends birthday, need advice

Stop press! Nomination for best post from the how good are you at embarrassing yourself thread! :D
Originally posted by m4dd0g

Was in a phone interview this morning with a couple of work collegues.

Sat down and wrote the interviewees name on my notepad .. but my pen stopped working.
So the interview gets underway and I should be writing shit down .. I start scribbling and scribbling .. nothing!
I dismantle the pen and start shaking it around... still trying to pay attention to this guy (From LA I think)
Pen is still busted!
I start putting it back together thinking I've gotta stop friggin around and listen, thats when I noticed it ... theres black ink spots on my hand.

(nobody has noticed at this point .. and we're about 10mins into the interview)

So I start licking my thumb secretly rubbing at my hand in a vain attempt to hide the evidence .. then I notice there are also ink spots all over the table.

Ok .. so now Im trying to look interested in the interview, while leaning across and rubbing at the table, but the shit is just making big black smudges everywhere.

I start getting some funny looks (they still haven't noticed my little side drama); so I leave the table alone, put on my best serious expression, and concentrate on the speaker phone.

I cant write anything down, so I just lean back & fold my arms looking nonchalant. Looking down I notice a trail of spots going from my hand all the way up my arm ......... to my face???

The whole situation hits home, I start to chuckle but choke it back .... and suddenly a light bulb goes off in my head:
EVERYTHING IS FUNNY!

Swallowing laughter has this kooky effect ... it doesn't go away; it fucking breeds!
Now the meeting room is quite large, very very quiet and very echoey ... everyones mood is dead serious & Im loosing it fast!
Im desperately looking for something serious to cling to.
Over the next few minutes nothing is safe, my imagination is in OVERDRIVE
Dont look at the ink spots, dont think about your face, dont look at the serious people.
Nothing funny about speakerphones .. listen to the interviewee:
He starts talking about his neck trouble (WTF? Ive got images in my head he has a broken neck that flops around when he talks - dawn of the dead style)
Look at the roof... dont think about anything!
Im pushed back from the table, shaking with suppressed giggles, one hand firmly clasped over my nose & mouth; tears in my eyes, my face is probably beetroot by this point.

They still dont know anything is up!
Something has to give. And then it happens:
The guy on the phone starts talking about how he 'loves to poke around into stuff that interests him' (Wasn't he just talking about dogs!?!)
A snort escapes me and both guys turn to look.
I turn my head away trying to hide my guilt and then I notice there are ink spots .. all the way up the wall behind me ....

The flood gates open: I EXPLODE.
Im pissing myself laughing .. the guy on the phone's monologue has stuttered to a halt.. both my colleges are staring with ridiculous dumbfounded looks at my (probably) ink covered face; they must be thinking Ive either gone insane or im fucked up on something
I leap up and walk/dash out the room choking on peals of laughter

Exhibit A:
pen4uc.jpg

(Oh .... He didn't get the job, I still have mine, and there was no ink on my face)

God life is good!

Originally posted by ButrosButros_Grantos

euphemism for 'best rack'?

hey, like i appreciate the votes... but i'm not a rookie.... check my post history and move your votes over to the hottest chick category. :D

wouldnt rookie mean 'joined up in the last year/since last golden nangs' and its only a year and a bit since you joined up. although i dont know if you had another user name. i think the category is a bit ambiguous.

Date Registered: 26-08-2004.
thats more than a year.
when were the last golden nang awards announced?

shouldnt you be following your girlfriend around somewhere backo? pfft.

^ When the fuck did you start saying 'owned'? Jesus Christ girl get off the internet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.