• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The 2-FA Mega Thread

It should NOT smell like solvent. all the 2-fa I've seen has no smell & burns like fire if it gets in your nose ;) If you're sure it's 2-FA maybe leave it in the sun? (if you're unsure then flushing it down the toilet will get rid of the smell for sure :))

alright. I'm absolutely sure that it is a pure 2-FA batch. the solvent's odor is just intense even if it's 0,1% of it.

I try to release the solvent by unpacking the 2-FA hydrocloride and leaving it in the air a few hours and keep you posted.

any other one out there with the same issue?

strange. today i did not enjoy 2fa. on previous occasions, a 30mg dose orally would have me feeling chatty and up. today, 40mg just got me in an agitated mood, probably a bit more chatty, but somehow talking felt forced. it was like i was on a mission. just that i wasnt on one, and didnt feel like working. it also lacked the hornyness of previous encounters...

set and setting i suppose. the batch is the same as before, the tolerances are way low (if any at all)... oh well. next time perhaps.

also, i dont know if ive said this before, but i prefer 2-fa to 2-fma, and i know im going against the current trend by saying that, just that i feel 2fa to be somewhat smoother and a little more civilized high.

cheers!

I finally tried it! This lacks the euphoria 4-FA provides. As posted by others before, 2-FA is a functional stim only, short acting and sleep after comedown was no problem.

Duration while consuming intranasally was three to four hours. The effects had different peaks with some nice adrenaline rushes similar but stronger than ephedrine. It was like floating, a constant rush wasn't possible to reach even in higher doses. For me 2-FA was just interesting I would say. I couldn't imagine studying while on this compound. Also it is no party stimulant, if you don't like to redose much often. Because of the wave-like effect-curve, it is not so easy to find out, when to redose, so please be very careful. I don't like to try it again, because it's not giving me euphoria, which is the main reason to take amphetamines to me!

Last edited:
I have some 4-fa and 2-fma on route, and will get my hands on this quite soon. I will post up a review and comparison between them as there still isnt enough info on these imo.

...I'm pretty damn excited.

Welcome to Bluelight, please refer to the BLUA and OD guidelines, we have a strict no sourcing policy.

Hey guys ! Sorry to jump in like that, but do you have to take consideration of other RCs before taking this 2FA (or 4FA) ? I mean normally you are supposed to wait 6 weeks (for 5APB or mdma for example) between drops. I doubt you have to take this in RC in consideration since it doesn't touch the same part of the brain as 6APB or 5APB but can you confirm this ? :)

is this at all similar to adderall? i could care less about euphoric serotonin/empathogenic effects.
if this is stimulating and mood-enhancing like adderall wtf is up with the lack of interest here? is it the neurotoxicity?

It is very similar to adderall, not quite as euphoric but on par with everything else and has less side effects. I have also been wondering about the lack of intrest. I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that its likely no more neurotoxic than d-amp but I could be wrong. Mabey some of our bluelighters that are adept in neurochemistry could step in and tell us whats up. Anyways I hope it's not too toxic as a friend(not me I swear) has done 5000mgs in the last couple of weeks

Id be interested if this is still available at all.
I have seen it nowhere for over a years

It's absolutely still available.

EDIT: Since this has been bumped I might as well ask, could anyone enlighten us on the potential for neurotoxicity? I know that a definite answer is out of the question but any educated speculation would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
It's absolutely still available.

EDIT: Since this has been bumped I might as well ask, could anyone enlighten us on the potential for neurotoxicity? I know that a definite answer is out of the question but any educated speculation would be greatly appreciated.

Read Poodies post on page 1 of this thread.

Been testing this out for a few couple days now, only oral dosing in 20-40mg amounts, and my experiences largely align with the majority posted here and elsewhere on BL, but I have a few inquiries for any of you experienced with this stuff:

1. Anyone notice a headache during extended binges? 4-fa, 2-fma and 4-fma all have given me wicked tension headaches at one time or another, but as far as I can remember some nasal dosing was involved every time and I have a hunch that this ROA is the culprit behind them.

2. Anyone combine this with marijuana, either for recreational or study purposes? Smoking with 4-fa is fantastic IMO, and a small amount with d-amph can actually help with certain types of tasks (usually those involving creativity), but any weed mixed with 2-fma/4-fma is miserable for me, producing apathy, lack of motivation, and sometimes paranoia. Maybe the "m" in "fma" is what makes the difference for me

Oh, and 3. Has anyone noticed a general "ceiling effect" on the positive effects of 2-fa, by which I mean has anyone found a dose (in mg) that achieves the maximum possible good effects without unnecessarily using too much 2-fa. For example, for me, the "ceiling" for 2-FMA is around 50-60mg. Doses higher than that deliver no more enjoyment or benefits than the ceiling dose, but higher doses definitely cause exponentially more negative side effects.

I am somewhat confused. Most people describe this as a functional stim with minimal euphoria. Does that mean it's not fun at all ? I mostly use stimulants recreative (But also as said functional). The things I am looking is that non-stop talking, energy and focus that normal dextroamphetamine gives me.

I was planning on doing 30mg oral followed by 10mg snorted if the 30mg doesnt get me were I want to be. I also have some 4-fa, sorry for going off-topic, but could I also use that in small doses just to add ? Like 30mg 2-FA and 10-15mg 4-FA ?

I am pretty excited, dextroamphetamine is one of my favorite stimulants and 2-FA being similar in effects gets my pretty jolly.

I wouldn't say 2-fa isn't fun, it just doesn't give you that tweaked out euphoria like d-amp. I would use your 4-fa for fun and the 2-fa when you're trying to get things done. I strongly recommend that you don't snort this stuff, you will burn through your stash twice as fast and it's very hard on your nose.

I think the "lack of euphoria" compared to d-amphetamine is because the 2-fa is racemic (D/L 50/50) :p

what does it look like?

smell like? taste like?

how does it taste when smoked?

is there a numbing effect?

I am somewhat confused. Most people describe this as a functional stim with minimal euphoria. Does that mean it's not fun at all ? I mostly use stimulants recreative (But also as said functional). The things I am looking is that non-stop talking, energy and focus that normal dextroamphetamine gives me.

I was planning on doing 30mg oral followed by 10mg snorted if the 30mg doesnt get me were I want to be. I also have some 4-fa, sorry for going off-topic, but could I also use that in small doses just to add ? Like 30mg 2-FA and 10-15mg 4-FA ?

I am pretty excited, dextroamphetamine is one of my favorite stimulants and 2-FA being similar in effects gets my pretty jolly.

"Fun" is extremely subjective, especially when using undefined terms like "euphoria". IMO people grossly overuse the term euphoria to mean any noticeable mood enhancement, while to me (and most dictionaries) euphoria is extremely intense joy, usually coupled with complete contentment- being utterly at peace and in bliss.

Using this notion of "euphoria", 2-FA is minimally euphoric, but it does provide a definite mood-boost IME. The enhanced mood 2-FA provides is fairly subtle, not an in-your-face happiness such as that provided by MDMA or strong recreational doses of other amphetamines, but the subtle nature of the mood-boost is what gives 2-FA it's functional quality.

By functional, I mean taking a reasonable dose of 2-FA (0-100mg 2-fa depending on tolerance) isn't going to interfere with daily life tasks and interactions in the way that stronger, more euphoric substances (MDMA, cocaine etc.) definitely will. 2-FA gives me a jolly feeling, no doubt, but I can easily internalize and control the effects of 2-FA so I don't appear "altered" to other people in daily life.

To briefly answer your questions:

1.) 2-FA definitely makes me more talkative and gets me into more complex convos than normal, but the talkative urge is easily controlled when necessary. Energy/focus are most definitely increased with 2-FA, but again, the effects are never overwhelming/uncontrollable (i.e. bouncing off the walls energy).

2.) As others before me have noted, snorting 2-FA burns like hell and most people don't get significantly better results than with oral dosing. Virtually all anecdotal reports on BL regarding this issue find nasal absorption is no better than oral (so 10mg snorted = 10mg orally). The onset of effects may be slightly quicker with insufflated doses, but given that 2-FA kicks in pretty quickly even when taken orally (most reports say 15-20 min and my experiences concur), having the effects start 10 min quicker isn't worth the pain for most people. If you were to choose nasal dosing, I'd save it for recreational use and keep functional/productive 2-FA doses strictly oral to avoid "tweaky" feelings and a bitching sinus burn.

3.) Personally, I never mix 2-FA with 4-FA because to me they serve distinctly different purposes despite their structural similarity. 2-FA feels like clean, pure dopamine action and is perfect for academic work, organizational tasks or any other task-oriented activity. 4-FA, on the other hand, has been shown to be a significant releaser of serotonin and as a result 4-FA causes strong feelings of happiness that can border on euphoria, heightened sensitivity to touch/tactile sensations, heightened music appreciation, and greatly increased sociability, among other serotonin-related effects.

4-FA does also act on dopamine somewhat, providing some of the energy/motivation/focus of dopaminergic drugs (including 2-FA), but myself and many other BL'ers find the serotonin-related effects to overpower the study-friendly dopamine effects and generally be too distracting and pleasurable for an effective functional stimulant.

Basically, 2-FA is for work and productivity and generally doesn't interfere with daily life, whereas 4-FA is best for partying & socializing and should be treated as a recreational drug vs. a functional/productive drug. Take 2-FA and go to work: you'll be energized, organized, highly motivated/productive and still be able to normally interact with others. Take 4-FA and go to the same job: you'll be warm-faced and possibly a little sweaty, you'll have dilated pupils and jaw clenching, you'll likely be over-talkative and you'll make decisions you wouldn't make sans drugs.

Hope my experiences are of some use, sorry for rambling a bit, just wanted to be thorough and maybe spark a little more discussion on this unfortunately skimpy thread which deserves more attention based on the remarkable qualities 2-FA possesses. Enjoy :)