• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The 2-FA Mega Thread

4FA is far more widely available. And in my opinion you should compare 4FA to a light roll like you would have on a low dose of mdma, whereas a decent dose of 2FA will feel more like speed, without the excessive push and euphoria. And it lasts shorter. 4FA has gained enormous popularity in the last year or so, 2FA didn't become readily available till a few months back. And for partying 4FA is the definite winner of the 2, 2-FA has to compete with MPA and now ethylphen to a certain degree (2-FA is definitely the best out of those in my opinion) when it comes to functional stims, which might be part of the reason you don't hear that many people about it.
I would also add to everyone who doesn't know me that I'm prone to monstrous come-downs, so if a few days' use of this doesn't bring about suicidal impulses in me it means it gets a gold medal.
If you keep your doses under control (which should not be hard seeing as it does not have a compulsive nature), you will most likely be fine ;) This is the first stimulant I've ever tried which doesn't give me a comedown at all, just an easy transition back to baseline.

would you say thats also the case with 4-fa or not so much? As Im trying to decide whether to give that one a shot or to give 2-fa another whirl.

4FA is far more widely available. And in my opinion you should compare 4FA to a light roll like you would have on a low dose of mdma, whereas a decent dose of 2FA will feel more like speed, without the excessive push and euphoria. And it lasts shorter. 4FA has gained enormous popularity in the last year or so, 2FA didn't become readily available till a few months back. And for partying 4FA is the definite winner of the 2, 2-FA has to compete with MPA and now ethylphen to a certain degree (2-FA is definitely the best out of those in my opinion) when it comes to functional stims, which might be part of the reason you don't hear that many people about it.

If you keep your doses under control (which should not be hard seeing as it does not have a compulsive nature), you will most likely be fine ;) This is the first stimulant I've ever tried which doesn't give me a comedown at all, just an easy transition back to baseline.

would you say thats also the case with 4-fa or not so much? As Im trying to decide whether to give that one a shot or to give 2-fa another whirl.

I've had a comedown this week, but then again I had a combination of 2-fa, 4-fa and mephedrone.

I'm just speculating, but I'd say that I wouldn't have had a comedown, had I only had 2-fa.

Wasn't too bad anyway though.

Last edited:

They differ too much in effects to be compared properly imo. You could just get a gram of both and see which you like better? 4FA is awesome at parties, just a shame redosing doens't bring back the original high, but just overstimulates one. But I usually combine it with mdma. Start off with a decent dose of 4fa and drop like 80mg of mdma after 2 hours in it. 4FA seems to potentate the mdma for some reason, or so I experienced.

Decided Im gonna try 2-fa/mdai so I can dose the dopa/serotonin levels myself.

They differ too much in effects to be compared properly imo. You could just get a gram of both and see which you like better? 4FA is awesome at parties, just a shame redosing doens't bring back the original high, but just overstimulates one. But I usually combine it with mdma. Start off with a decent dose of 4fa and drop like 80mg of mdma after 2 hours in it. 4FA seems to potentate the mdma for some reason, or so I experienced.

I'm not sure why, but this compound, and 2-FMA which I acquired from the same source, seems to do nothing or almost nothing to me ... it's in that "placebo question mark?" territory. I took 500mg and I fell asleep. Not exaggerating. Very puzzling.

I am sensitive just fine to dextroamphetamine and 4-FA. (That said, methylphenidate usually makes me sleepy.)

So perhaps I received bad or cut material? Very sad if so! :(

I wonder if I should bother to try it from another source, or just write it off.

edit: Actually, I guess someone else should try the batches.

Last edited:
I took 500mg and I fell asleep. Not exaggerating. Very puzzling.

Same here. I took only 40-50 mg and didn't felt much. A hour later i also fell asleep. :| I've ordered it from a very well known and reputable european vendor. Maybe it is a bad batch? Usually i'm very sensitive to stimulants. My 2-FA was white and almost odorless. It has a very light pleasant odor. I think i've read here that 2-FA should be really stinky?

edit: I've found another vendor from europe who is offering white and yellow 2-FA. Which one is more pure?

white: http://i.imgur.com/hfMze.png
yellow: http://i.imgur.com/bgmdx.png

I guess the white one? If so, what is wrong with the yellow batch?

Would be good to know from some more people about the color and odor of their 2-FA.

Last edited:
Mine was oderless and powdery crystally in texture like salt.

50mg and I was flying so I dont think its to do with it not being smelly. On the contrary prob the less odour the better as more pure- tho ob not necessarily so as it could just be a dud compound youve been given :D. Just saying thats what mine was like and active from prob as low as 10-20 mg.

Last edited:
Thats cool, its just good to hear others are exploring this very important area of research :D

With GHB (note: NOT GBL) and a light dose of a stim (few lines of coke through the night) I become a better seducer than batman.
I know you were talking about amphs, but GHB is easily the most aphrodisiacal substance I've tried.

I've got a greyish crystalline flour-like powder. Has a very faint smell to it, somewhat sweetish.
It's active at less than 20 mg for me. ~100 mg in several doses had me wired through the night. Subtle but very pleasant.
I went to bed 2 hours or so after the last dose and surprisingly went to sleep quite fast.

2-fa/mdai combo?

Anyone tried this as this is my current plan for my next research session.

Dosages/effects etc?

What do you guys recommend as a good low dose of each to still get a noticeable effect- since I had a bad time on 2-fa with 200mgs (note Im not one to overdo my doses just I got overconfident due to lack of comedown and the dopamine crash later caught up with me) and want to make sure I don't repeat it again.

It wasnt that I found 2-fa moreish just that I thought there weren't any consequences for continuous redosing so I guess I learned my lesson from that which will curb future redosing.

I think Ill dose the mdai 1st as I havent tried it before, wait to see effects then take 2-fa as a booster as and when.

Just reading this: http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=691

I have heard about how it;s bad to mix dopa and serotonin drugs...should it be casue for concern?

I know lots of ppl seem to do it but still doesnt mean they should /it isnt risky.

Last edited:
Forget the last past from me above.

Last weekend on 2-FA get a bit out control. I just wanted to study a bit, but ended up in a +48h fappping marathon. I would say the horniness is similar to methampetamine.

Hint for me: Only doing it oral. Nasal makes a horrible craving. And makes horny as hell. More worse than normal amphetamine.

Last edited:
Forget the last past from me above.

Last weekend on 2-FA get a bit out control. I just wanted to study a bit, but ended up in a +48h fappping marathon. I would say the horniness is similar to methampetamine.

Hint for me: Only doing it oral. Nasal makes a horrible craving. And makes horny as hell. More worse than normal amphetamine.
I recommend oral dosing if only for the nasal discomfort, but aside from that I didn't experience anything like that. I've been put back on methylphenidate (add) instead of dexamph recently, due to insomnia caused by the latter stimulant. Yet I still prefer 2FA over all the alternatives. What you describe is more like what methylphen does to me. I left home downloading several gigs of pron tonight, only to make me wonder why now :p Stick to oral dosing to get the most comfort out of it, in my opinion. And remember that everybody react differently to certain substances.
And lastly, people who do get the effect they desire mostly don't speak up, it's the people who are contradicted in their expectations that raise questions.

I hope 2-FA will receive a little more research, with doses set apart at least 4 days I don't seem to notice any unpleasant side-effects, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Has any research been done on the potential toxicity of 2FA? This drug seems great from all the reports I have read but am scared to try because of that gosh darn flouro group. Seems like something I would want to take multiple times per week for studying purposes but am scared to take an RC that often.

So this really has no side effects when taken orally at non recreational doses? I currently take MPH and can't handle adderall because of the awful side effects I get from it during the come down.

Has any research been done on the potential toxicity of 2FA? This drug seems great from all the reports I have read but am scared to try because of that gosh darn flouro group. Seems like something I would want to take multiple times per week for studying purposes but am scared to take an RC that often.
I have taken it often for that purpose without too many bad side effects, but Im still interested in any long term reports on this substance.
Because there is always the thought in the back of my head that this could be very bad for me even though I might not feel it.

I read the research papers about the fluorinated amphetamines but its mostly about 4FA .

I hope 2-FA will receive a little more research, with doses set apart at least 4 days I don't seem to notice any unpleasant side-effects, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.
I can report pretty much the same thing, the next day Im not 100% at my full potential but thats it.

Would be good to know from some more people about the color and odor of their 2-FA.
The stinky 2FA had a solvent in it.
This could be evaporated over time, I think I had mine from that batch.

Last edited:
hi guys! I have a question about the odor. How to get that smell away?

I'd not even think of researchin with this one yet! which solvent has been used? I'm anxious about it, cus its stench is compareable like a mix of gasoline and diesel fuel! please help: what could I do to evaporate it easily?

Last edited: