• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The “It just popped into my head, I promise I’m not trolling” random drug question thread.

Just got a .5g of free meth, ground scored. It reagent tested good. Looks pretty pure too with clear crystals.

I don’t know meth, I’ve only obtained it a couple times and only once pure (100mg only.) So I truly have little idea of what’s good or not.

Im wondering if there’s any tricks of the trade to get a better idea of purity? I know some folks judge the crack back, I ain’t gonna smoke it but would be willing to melt a little for the cause. Any other little tricks like that anyone know of? Maybe the look of the crystals? I’ll obviously start small on the dosage regardless but kinda scared to do some nasty cut shit if it is..

-GC

Just got a .5g of free meth, ground scored. It reagent tested good. Looks pretty pure too with clear crystals.

I don’t know meth, I’ve only obtained it a couple times and only once pure (100mg only.) So I truly have little idea of what’s good or not.

Im wondering if there’s any tricks of the trade to get a better idea of purity? I know some folks judge the crack back, I ain’t gonna smoke it but would be willing to melt a little for the cause. Any other little tricks like that anyone know of? Maybe the look of the crystals? I’ll obviously start small on the dosage regardless but kinda scared to do some nasty cut shit if it is..

-GC
I might be too late but I'd recommend a quick solubility check, wash it with acetone and check the weight before and after the wash (plus an acetone wash is always a good idea IME). You could also take a small crystal and heat it very gently, everything should melt at around the same temperature and the "puddle" should be homogeneous. It should also crystallize once it cools down (fairly quickly). But I think that's pretty much all the information you'll be able to get.

If your product looks like meth, tests positive (out of curiosity, what reagent did you use?), dissolves in water but not in acetone and doesn't do something odd when you heat it then it's probably safe enough to consume. I don't know what else you could do besides an A/B extraction/purification, or sending a sample to a lab. I guess you could also post a picture here.

I'm guilty of having made a post like that when I mixed opiates and benzos for the first time. AxL Blaze messaged me and told me to watch it with the panic posts. I miss that guy.

I guess I could just Google this but you know what whyyyy not-

Can you
Can you like
Can you like, boof cocaine
Because that sounds great
I'll do any drug IR but IR blow sounds like an interesting physical sensation if nothing else
Straight NumbBummin' It (said in cadence of TJ Miller in Deadpool 2's "straight shirt-cockin' it" scene)
You can absolutely boof cocaine. I have never done it personally but have heard good things. Probably the best way to go about if you wanna get close to the sensation of IV without actually doing IV. I don't really have any HR tips for it as I've never plugged anything before, but definitely read up on it before attempting.

I guess I could just Google this but you know what whyyyy not-

Can you
Can you like
Can you like, boof cocaine
Because that sounds great
I'll do any drug IR but IR blow sounds like an interesting physical sensation if nothing else
Straight NumbBummin' It (said in cadence of TJ Miller in Deadpool 2's "straight shirt-cockin' it" scene)
Dissolve in 3-7 ml h20, draw up into needleless syringe (or oral syringe), spray up ass (better if you've pooped recently).

Honestly it's like how I do it whenever its remotely feasible, better rush and I find it way easier to not just compulsively redose.

H u h, I'm so terribly curious; thank you!
Haven't bought cocaine since 2015 but IR blow is definitely on my buttcket list
I often find IR to be somewhere between IN and IM admin., and the local anaesthetic action of coke probably feels wild...
Haha yeah, the last gram of cocaine i got was earlier this year. I had got some rigs to do IV but decided against due to how I generally react to doing that... really feel like I would've had a better time if i tried plugging it as opposed to nasal

FEen6V.png

O3gGdx.png

(messed up on the girls leg, but just found out after hours of cropping and editing sorry xD)

Here are the best ones I've found so far, they actually look like the cartoon and legit.

Anyone know any other ones?

Please share 😁