• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Thc suppository

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I put some cannabutter into suppository put it up there then hour later melted some the butter and plugged it with syringe. Was high as fuck tripping a bit then I fell asleep.
Read about people taking it rectally wanted to test it

Yup works pretty damn good. I did this recently with RSO and ghee. Pretty much cannabis oil and butter just like you..

I’d guess it takes about 60-70% your normal oral dose, and it works well if your dealing with any pain in that area as I was at that time.

-GC

This is a known effective method of administering THC, just be sure it's decarboxylated & dissolved in oil. Bit unconventional, but if you need to get an antiemetic into a pt without severe diarrhea / a needle and witout smoking it, probably one of the more effective ways to deliver the drug as "icky" as it may seem. (I know diphenhydramine suppositoriesx have proven their worth in more than a few cases of stomach flu/food poisoning etc.)

I recall that my old copy of Martindales said you could make suppositories out of cocoa butter & coconut oil. Basically any fats that have a melt point just a bit lower than internal body temp (about 34-36.5c). So maybe do that if you want to make pre-preapred, pre-measured "dual use" THC suppositories / edibles. (Yes it's a lirtle weird to propose that you eat a suppository, if it's made of nothing but food-grade plant fats and THC extract it's as food-grade as anything else.)

Last edited:
Man rectalxcannabis smashes me I put some in a capsule and pop it in hour later feel stoned as fuck.
I cooked an eighth into butter it so much rtter eating than smoking and rectal sends me to space