• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe that New newSuboxone/Subutex Bupe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphinanymous

Bluelighter
With a large majority of the OD posts being about how to shoot or prep this or that alot of which relates to opiates and pills similar to. If this is truly a harm reduction forum, with the recent influx of bupe abuse/use (especially in my area), and alarming misinformation about the drug; there has GOT to be a thread on various forms of bupe. Whether it is how to properly shoot, how much, when to take, how long to wait, how long do I have to wait, etc etc.

We don't have to move anything just leave it open for discussions to continue.

Personally I have been on BMT for a while and go to a doctor not a clinic who himself was an IV demerol addict. I was using opiates for a long time ended up on bupe (suboxone).

Although I personally hate suboxone, the taste, smell, idea of pwds, I have stuck with it for the most part. My starting dose was 32mg and without a MMT Clinic within an hours drive of my living I dealt with the suboxone instead of driving every fucking morning. I've ingested it every possible way besides the alcohol method. Im weaning down now on my own. 16-20mg daily but even this isnt enough, the 32mg wasnt enough honestly, I go into feeling bad around 24 hours after dosing, but cant get high on anything else for 3-5 days afterwords.

Basically to IV SUBOXONE. I have shot two 8mg subs back to back and felt nothing, however I havent taken them in 2.5 days and tonight shot 2mg and think I'm going to shoot 4mg more later. I didn't feel anything like I expected for around 25 minutes then my brain felt like it did right before the rush hits you and I stayed like that for about 5-6 minutes, dicktease, I could actually feel the drug. I'm about to boot some more like I just said. I am also on adderall ir (speed/coke or speed+coke and heroin or any other opiate are my speedball of choice . I usually ingest 2-10mg of xanax daily as well. I cannot do much at once because my girl got half cc rigs.

Thats just my way of starting a new thread nervous I guess? Especially about one I feel is so important. This drug is highly, highly (i believe) not understood, lied about, unresearched, unstable things I have ever come across in my drug history.

Lets start a new bupe thread together, everybody hold hands.

edit - sorry man, if anything you could turn this into a blog i refer you to the opiate thread in the dark side for support. otherwise we already have individual threads covering these topics

Status
Not open for further replies.