• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

That Guy, drug culture edition

As a musician, nothing makes me happier than someone coming up to me afterwards and telling me how much they like my energy. :) But that doesn't only include performances, I appreciate it any time.

The only time someone commented on my "energy" was my ex who said it was "unique".

She ended up leaving me because she felt a loss of connection between us, as our sex got more and more impersonal/degrading.

But anyway..

That guy who is nice to you solely to get high, but is generally considered a dick.

Or that guy that sends you message telling you hes got some good stuff for you, but then when you call him back, it never went through, or its gone.

Or that guy that asks if he can split your last cigarette with you. I don't even smoke anymore, but it pissed me off.

I hate saying it but I’m definitely the guy going up to both tell others I like their energy as well as get told lol.

That shits important to me, nothing worse than going out and being the only one getting down. (Unless your looking to get laid, been tied up for over a decade though so ya not for me..). The crowds vibe and energy is just as important as the musicians/artist on stage, and a good artist feeds off that energy and uses it.

That’s also why I find it beneficial to hand out a few party favors (free of course, vibes after all) to those around to get the mood right.

If I come up to you and tell you I like your energy it will often be immediate followed with a tab of L, some MD, or some DMT to take home with you.

-GC

Are you Santa Claus in a mesh tank top with glowsticks?

That guy who isn't tripping, while you are and asks you "like, what are you seeing right now?".

I dont like to be around sober people when Im tripping. I prefer to go solo or a select few close friends.

Unrelated story, I think its was 3 years ago, this guy had bought my ex's Bonaroo ticket (wrist band) and he was on a psychedelic cocktail, mainly LSD and shrooms. He was an experienced user. Well, he randomly stood up looked at the group of friends and said "idk why but everything inside me is telling me you all are going to kill me!". He then full on sprinted into the crowd.

Well, he didn't stop running. He ran all the way until he jumped down a huge wall and landed on the interstate. He got clipped by a jeep and then demolished by a semi truck. His body was so badly destroyed they used his wrist band to identify him at first, which had my ex's info on it. So they called her family but of course it was mistaken identity. That shit was crazy and it fucked my head up a little bit. It definately made me rethink some of my personal feelings about psychedelics. You have to understand and respect the substances you take.

That guy who isn't tripping, while you are and asks you "like, what are you seeing right now?".

I dont like to be around sober people when Im tripping. I prefer to go solo or a select few close friends.

Unrelated story, I think its was 3 years ago, this guy had bought my ex's Bonaroo ticket (wrist band) and he was on a psychedelic cocktail, mainly LSD and shrooms. He was an experienced user. Well, he randomly stood up looked at the group of friends and said "idk why but everything inside me is telling me you all are going to kill me!". He then full on sprinted into the crowd.

Well, he didn't stop running. He ran all the way until he jumped down a huge wall and landed on the interstate. He got clipped by a jeep and then demolished by a semi truck. His body was so badly destroyed they used his wrist band to identify him at first, which had my ex's info on it. So they called her family but of course it was mistaken identity. That shit was crazy and it fucked my head up a little bit. It definately made me rethink some of my personal feelings about psychedelics. You have to understand and respect the substances you take.

Jesus Christ man I’m so sorry that happened to everyone involved :( Thatd fuck me up too.

Any thoughts into what made this the trip for him to really lose it? Large atmosphere? Any negativity around that you could perceive?

LSD is a hell of a drug.. I held one buddy for 5 hours while he was essentially mentally tortured thinking he had done something horribly wrong and that police were all around him and he was gone forever. Every time it’d pull him back into infinity I could hear it in his voice as he’d trail off into repetitions.

He wouldn’t/couldn’t talk with anyone but me, and I really hardly knew the guy up until then, he was originally my brothers friend. For some reason he couldn’t talk to all his close friends. Maybe cuz I originally found him. I should tell that story sometime on here cuz I learned some valuable lessons from it all.

At about 4 hours in I decided to give him .25mg lorazepam cuz I just couldn’t watch it anymore, and as he slowly came out I was able to build it into a positive experience for him. Showing him his strength in face of such a fucked up experience and how he was able to come out the other side ok.

I used a really low dose of lorazepam cuz I feel it’s best to conquer these things as much as you can yourself. Out of all my years facilitating and watching over others he’s the only person I’ve ever used a Benzo on and hopefully only time I ever will.

This guy is a tattoo artist and to show me how grateful he was that I spent my whole night with him (I literally dosed a fatty cap of MD and some San Pedro right before finding him, part of me feels this may have been why he could only talk to me, Pedro is magic medicine like that) he gave me a sleeve for next to nothing. Which I absolutely love and am beyond grateful for..

It was probably one of the most powerful experiences I’ve ever witnessed as well. I was physically beyond exhausted afterwards even though all I did was hold space mentally.

It also gave me a newfound sense of watching out for those around me cuz I initially walked past him and nothing on the surface seemed off but something in my gut told me to go back and check on him and I’m so glad o did cuz he might’ve actually dealt with police that night had I not found him.

Good ol LSD.. Gotta love the shit :)

-GC

that guy that finishes his bag far too fast and then for the rest of the night bugs you for hits from yours.

dude who's "totally down to get fucking ripped" and proceeds to have an anxiety attack for the rest of the night because he can't handle his weed/psyches/stims and now you're stuck roleplaying "dad" and tryna calm a grown ass man (or woman lol) down who can't handle their shit and fronts like they can

like I wanted to get high and have weird conversations and laugh and stuff I didn't wanna be shuffling in and outta the kitchen getting your ass iced water and repeating "it's all good dude you just did too much it'll end soon" all fucking night

Or that guy that you pass your doobie to in the crowd and he hits I twice and passes it on to someone else that's not you lol.

Once I was sucking down nitrous in an alleyway by a venue and some chick came up and tried to make out with me. Her boyfriend quickly came up and wanted to throw hands. Definitely a That Girl situation. I got ready to bump and he calmed down and was like "Go. Just go."