Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thankyou RPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are quite frankly, SCARY. It is my opinion that anyone who 'blows out' and is unrousable is in need of immediate medical attention. I have heard many times to just let people 'sleep it off' and this in itself is scary. If someone is unrousable, they are not sleeping, they are unconscious.

I know that within my circle of friends that if something like this was to happen, a trip to the emergency department would be the immediate and appropriate response. These are peoples lives we are talking about and waiting something out in the hope they will wake up is nothing short of irresponsible. I for one know that I would'nt be able to look at myself in the mirror if one of my friends passed away because of my negligence of not seeking out medical attention.

It is always better to err on the side of caution in situations like this, you have nothing to lose but a friends life if you don't.

Glad to hear you are safe mate. The guys and girls in the RPA ED are not too bad... :p

I am glad lil angel15 posted the GHB/GBL/1,4B thread. That is a good resource for most people; even those who think themselves 'veterans' of G.
Which came across in this thread (and others) - that people just don't seem to *think* about the fact that they have NFI which one of the above they are consuming (e.g. each requires a different dilution), how concentrated this batch is from the dealer (does the dealer even know?, can you trust them honestly?, each batch is different...! so redose each time, or buy in bulk and mix, then dose and keep for months now you know and trust it etc.), what it has been diluted with, being responsible and placing some sort of coloured dye in it so people did not mistake it for water etc.

I do agree that people do tend to mix their drinks up with other peoples. At the same time I find it revolting myself, and always place my drink in a hiding place when at a party. I don't trust anyone else and certainly don't want any of their manky germs ;)

lil angel15 said:
Some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are quite frankly, SCARY. It is my opinion that anyone who 'blows out' and is unrousable is in need of immediate medical attention. I have heard many times to just let people 'sleep it off' and this in itself is scary. If someone is unrousable, they are not sleeping, they are unconscious.

I've had friends that have had this happen to them, even after punching them and rubbing their sternum hard they still do not respond or wake up (but If you notice and listen very closely they are very gently hyperventilating). If I called the ambulance on them, then their parents would have a heart attack and drop dead, and they'd not like my actions. It's a deep sleep. It is a general anasethetic (kind of like the type they use to operate on you, look inside of you and cut you open and what not..), and yes in these doses, toxicity and complications can come only a couple or few mls after this deep sleep dose.

I'm not telling ANYONE to go out and do these doses, but I and many friends used to do this pretty often, we just knew what our body could handle, knew our doses, and knew the source of the GBL was always the same strength (but a lot of people won't have a source like this, so there is where it can get tricky!)

People use GBL to sleep, hell the benefactor of this site uses it to force himself to sleep (which is legal in his country)... blowing out is going to a heavy sleep. But I agree the doses above your own unique "blow out" dose can be dangerous. One thing I would advise against though is blowing out on your back, this can lead to unconscious vomiting, always G sleep on your side.

i think ppl are confusing the common "G sleep" with some one that is in deff need of an ambo... a simple rule that my friends and i follow if they are G'ed out and you can put a mirror under there nose and get a mist on it then they should be fine... whe someone is G'ed out and snot is coming out there nose and they are vomiting then call the ambos... im sure your friend would appreciate you knowing the difference when he gets the $1000 ambo bill in the mail the next week..

This thread has just about done it's dash. Some of the advice being handed out is not in line with harm reduction and is down right dangerous.

To say that you wouldn't call an ambulance or seek medical attention because someone's parents would have a "heart attack and drop dead', someone being unappreciative for your efforts or the worry about an ambulance bill is nothing short of irresponsible. If your friends don't want to face these consequences, then they shouldn't be using G in a way where these events can occur.

The use of a mirror under the nose to determine if an individual is alright is just plain stupid and is in no way an accurate indication of someones wellbeing. The treatment of putting someone on their side when they are in this state will do as much as putting an ice cube in someone's rectum or rubbing 'goey' on their gums. The only positive about putting someone on their side, is it could prevent the aspiration of vomit leading to asphyxiation.

I genuinely hope that something never happens to you guys and I hope you re-think the way you approach situations like this.

BTW, Thanks for the response Flexistentialist, it was very informative.

After some consideration I have decided that this thread has served its purpose. I thank the OP for being so open and honest about his experience and am relieved that he came out the other side unscathed.

If anyone has any further productive information for this thread, PM a moderator and it may be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.