• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks to phase_dancer

thanks for all of your help around here P_D, you've been a help to everyone that uses AUS DD

seeing you're leaving and stuff, can I have your desk?

I've been around here since about 2000 (but I lost my name in the great Bluelight break-down of 05 =D , hence the mark 2 bit), and I've got to say, there's been some absolute standout moderators in that time, and phase dancer is absolutely one of the best, I've learnt a hell of a lot from his contribution, and it's truly appreciated.

Good luck with whatever the world brings next, my hat's off to you.<3

yes all the best p_d! your words of wisdom is appreciated and documented for years to come! and is sad when the best mods/admins on BL (who all come from australia lol!) leave/absent due to other commitments, take care mate.

OT also bigups to Splatt and Hoptis! thank you! ^^

Last edited:
Phase_dancer,

You made a big difference here mate. The standards you set in providing quality facts and information were a beacon of light, and gave me inspiration to aim higher over the years we moderated together. The BL Australian Drug Discussion archives will benefit from your contributions and I want to thank you for all the hard work.

I also wish the present moderating team the best for 2008 and congratulate everyone on making the Australia/Asia Drug Discussion forum such a fabulous resource of quality information.

BigTrancer :)