Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks to Fry-d-

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Quite frankly he's fed up with dealing with all your crap and he's leaving. Happy? j/k ;)

Seriously, it's with sadness that I share the news that long-serving moderator and administrator of Aus Drug Discussion, Fry-d-, is leaving his staff positions on Bluelight.

While in recent years his work as administrator has been a lot more behind-the-scenes, I'm sure I'm not remiss in saying that Aus Drug is still his favorite little corner of Bluelight. :)

Your presence and guidance over the years have had an enormous influence on shaping not just this forum but all of the Aus forums and on behalf of all the users and staff Down Under; a big thank you for all you've contributed to this place and best wishes to you in future endeavors.

It's been an honor working with you. Take care and don't forget to check in!

Last edited:
I would go as far to say you were the most friendly and understanding mod and admin that has ever been on Bluelight. You really held things together well and helped me sort out a few problems, as well as other mods and Bluelighters. It's really sad to see you leave. There were times you went absent (As with I and others), but came back happy to help out and tidy a forum with strict rules, without being over the top.

You were a truely great admin and mod, and person behind it all, and I appreciate all the years you put into Bluelight. It saddens me when the oldschool People leave and the newbies take over (not to say all the newbies are bad or anything) But Just wanna say Peace Bruh! Stay in contact with us.

I really hope Phase and hoptis aren't planning on leaving any time soon. This forum would go dog shit without you guys.

Fry-D - thank you.

that's all I can say - over the years you've contributed SO much to this community - really, thankyou..

As I've already mentioned, it's been an honour and a privilege working with you Fry-d-. You helped me with my mod trainer wheels, and have always been there to sort out the tricky problems. Your contributions and tireless dedication to Aus DD and BL as a whole will always be remembered.

All the best my friend!

bluelight just wont be the same without you. thankyou and best wishes.

...kytnism...:|

I was lurking here long before I joined...and his posts were always good to read.

Mods like Fry-d help make the place become some thing you want to join rather than just a board you go to read.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I would like to think I did something good for the place :)

Unfortunately the real world calls and work demands on my time mean I have to step aside but I still love this place, its an addiction you know. You can never leave, only go on holiday. Don't worry I'll still be around AusDD just not as much and without my banstick, this corner of the board is and always will be my home. The posters make this place what it is and heres hoping this will continue to be a valuable internet resource like it has been for many years to come.

It's so sad to read 'Bluelight' under your name.... it just doesn't seem right :(

Thankyou for all your guidence, support and advice you have given not only myself but fellow bluelighters over the years.

You have helped shape Australian Drug Discussion and bluelight to be what it is today :)

It's been both a privilege and honour to have worked with you.

We are already missing you around here :(

Don't be a stranger, Aus drug just wouldn't be the same without you.

Good luck and all the best out in the 'real' world. :)

<3 Lil.

A huge thanks from me to Fry-d- too. You did heaps for this forum especially and for Bluelight in general. Hope that everything goes well for you trying to wean yourself off. You can never leave, but the BL anonymous meetings are worth it.

BT :)

On behalf of the medical and research community that lurks here, thanks Fry-D... You have helped alot of us keep up with a very dynamic market, and I for one will miss the wit and piquancy of your commentary on life's rich pageantry-
Enjoy your break.

Thank you very much for all the time and effort you've put into this site, Fry-d. You've always been someone people look up to on BL and you'll surely be missed.

Best of luck with what ever the hell someone does with life after BL :D

As opposed to staying awake for days one end? ;)

Sad to see Fry-d go, I might be mark 2 but i've been here for many a year and I've seen some great names come and go as figure-heads of the board, and Fry-d is definitely one of them, thanks for the many, many contributions.

It was great to have you as a mod Fry-d- !!!! You always had some good words of wisdom to impart, and have been only a benefit to this community.

You will always have enormous respect around here, and I know you will still be around even if not quite as regular. You just cant pick up and leave this place (Just ask BigTrancer :p)

I couldn't agree more with the sentiments expressed above.

You have been an incredible asset to Bluelight and your dedication to its cause and purpose is second to none. The efforts you have put in has assisted many a Bluelighter, first as a Mod and then as an Administrator. The West Australians amongst us are especially indebted to you.

Thanks very much and I wish you well! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to add my thanks too. It's a sad moment to see someone with this kind of knowledge and commitment moving on. Thanks for supporting my research-y threads as well. The time you've put into this site has surely helped many many people, most of whom you will never get an individual thank you from... but you know they are out there!

Much respect to you :)

Max-o-respect, goodsir :)

It's been a pleasure working with you and you've left some very big shoes to fill. All the bext with the real life stuff. We'll all be here when you need a break from it ;)

"It's People Like You What Cause UnRest"

Thankyou.

You've been a great source of moderatin'
& dishit-info'mation.

Thanks again Fry-d-,
fo' your time, knowledge & care.

Hope you don' stop postin' doe.

PEACE
UnS
grinning-smiley-003.gif

A bit late, but better late than never...

Thank you Fry-d- for everything. Thank you for taking a real interest in the runnings of Aus Social as well, you were a fantastic admin - so available when we needed you, and you really kept your finger on the pulse with our forum (and obviously this one too). I hope you can pop in from time to time, I can say with authority that you'll be missed by the angels. =D

K.