Thanks to everyone who helped with my "homebrewing" questions (here's the final product!)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
So I finally homebrewed my first batch, thanks to the help I received here. Ended up with 90cc's of Sustanon 250 (my dumbass spilled 10cc's *facepalm*). Not to bad! Should last me 3 cycles. I got enough powder to last me 4 years (100g's total, used 25g today)

thumbnail (1).jpg

I did not know you could make that stuff at home! Learn something new every day eh

Lol, yeah homebrewing roids has quite a long history. Probably starting with cattle pellets. I would swear my finest tren came from cattle pellets back in the day ;) :LOL:
Can still got those pellets relatively easily. Even the ones without estradiol. Not to mention the test prop pellets as well lol

Lol, yeah homebrewing roids has quite a long history. Probably starting with cattle pellets. I would swear my finest tren came from cattle pellets back in the day ;) :LOL:
Can still got those pellets relatively easily. Even the ones without estradiol. Not to mention the test prop pellets as well lol
Are the pellets better than the powder? I had no idea about the pellets hahaha

Yep I’ve fucked with those a few times. Didnt think they were much better than raws and a pain but still fun to try and know it’s accurate compound/dosing
Are you still able to get them, if you wanted to? Accurate dosing would be good lol

Yeah I believe they’re still available. Lot more expensive and a serious pain in the ass though haha

Yeah I believe they’re still available. Lot more expensive and a serious pain in the ass though haha

Ahhh I gotcha. The stuff I got (not sure If I can talk about price, but ill delete it if not) was about $200 for 100g's of powder (sustanon250). Which I think is pretty good, im guessing (that was my first time ordering powder). The place I got it from has great reviews and a lot of people who bought it post lab results of it, to show the purity and its always 99%+. 100g's of powder SHOULD last me 4 years.

BUT you can't get much better than Vet grade.

Price discussion is fine, as long as people don't start dick sizing which I doubt will happen.

Yeah that’s pretty normal. Can’t even remember how much pellets worked out to but I think it was like $10-20 a gram depending on compound? Too lazy to look it up tbh haha

Yeah that’s pretty normal. Can’t even remember how much pellets worked out to but I think it was like $10-20 a gram depending on compound? Too lazy to look it up tbh haha
Jesus, if that's the case, that's expensive as FUCK.

Hey just curious why isn't this considered synthesis? Is it legal?

Hey just curious why isn't this considered synthesis? Is it legal?
Someone correct me if im wrong, but its not technically synthesis. The powder itself is testosterone already, you're just making it into injectable form for IM use.

Typically if you're using streoids this is the cheaper way to use them. Ie. just homebrewing yourself.

Steroids themselves arent legal (assuming you purchased them illegally or bought the powder illegally), so homebrewing yourself isnt legal as well.

If you got a precription from a doctor, then its legal. (streoids themselves, not the powder)

Yeah it’s compounding, synthesis if we’re being technical. Really wish I had a lab to do synthesis though...one day haha