• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks to BigTrancer.

i rarely post on this forum, but boy i enjoyed reading some of the wise words of wisdom from BT's posts. I've frequented many different forums, and he is by far the best moderator i've ever come across.......thanks for all your efforts and i wish you the best of luck in your future endaevours.

Mate - dearly missed!!

You have always been a wealth of info!!

Best regards.

F

Thanx BT. I can honestly say that I have learnt a hell of a lot from reading all your pieces of wisdom in the couple years I have been on bluelight through a few different names. Good luck in whatever you choose to do in life and look forward to seeing you back on here sometime as a BLer.

There aren't many times when I can't think of what to write on here. But this is one of them. All I can think of is - respect. It was truely a pleasure watching you command first this forum, and then bluelight as a whole And it was especially a pleasure to have worked with you in AusDD all those years back. Again - respect. :) :) :)

You finally got ya Long0term leave hey ;-)

Seriously, you know we had some problems in the past but I always had respect for you nigguh.

Cool now 50% of my posts wont be deleted in AusDD.... j/k :)

Bluelight and every Bluelighter is indebted to BT for his outstanding contribution to this site, for his incredible knowledge that he is willing to pass on, for all the behind the scenes efforts that would go with being a moderator, in an often contentious and emotive setting. BL has come a long way under his watch and the transformations I have seen over the years are testament to the extent of his contribution.

All the best with this new stage of your life BT.

although i had no direct interaction with you, you have helped me alot both with deleting posts so i dont have to waste my time :p and with your usually always informative posts so for that thanks BT.

Cheers to you.

Can't beat the whole landscape turning bottle green in an instant leaning on the car outside Kryal.

We catchup in a few years, Dr. Will be a laugh, good luck in all your endevours, more then confident you will succeed.

Yeah...I was wondering where BT had gone.

You have been a wonderful source of information and this site has benefitted from your knowledge and the effort that you have put into it.

I am sure the standard that you set will be maintained by the other Moderators and that you come back and visit here.

Yes you will be missed and a pat on the back for your future endevours!!!

Cheers BT.....

Bongo Bongo

oh gee man i think im gonna be depressed. Our favourite internet buddy is gone boohoo!

I also missed this thread the first time. As one door closes, another opens - I hope things have gone well for you in the next stage of your life. Your contributions and insights have been very valuable and will continue to be!

He's leaving because he is dissapointed with all of you, just like your parents!..jks

He's left because a fantastic opportunity came about. I'm sure that if it had been possible, BT would still be here.

Amen, I've read many a BT posts and been blown away by his in depth knowledge--- here's to true harm reduction within and outsidee the on line community. I've always envisioned BT as someone I'v already known somehow..................

Thanks for making me un-noob and for showing me the importance of exactness when it comes to drugs. You've maybe deleted/edited 10 of my posts through the years and usernames but i'm fairly trained in AUSDD now.

I've learnt heaps from reading your posts/threads/edits/deletes and you oblivously are a very gifted bloke, wish you all the best.

peace, christ.