• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Thank God I found bluelight

prettyliljunkie

Greenlighter
Hi! I'm just a hardworking student who likes to party. I love going through this site like crazy! Don't be afraid to say hi :)

Welcome, Whats your Drug of choice? back in undergrad i majored in chemistry while doing LSD on a near weekly basis along with alot of mdma cannabis and Ritalin.

Welcome, Whats your Drug of choice? back in undergrad i majored in chemistry while doing LSD on a near weekly basis along with alot of mdma cannabis and Ritalin.
I'm honestly trying to figure it out! I have my associates in psych, comm, and social science. Trying to figure out what best fits me when i go back to get my B.A. in 2020... i love all drugs honestly, but I tend to have different DOCs at different points of my life. I've been messing w/ ice lately, before that was coke but I do love my alcohol lol

My favorite combo for the clubs and raves was mdma first and probably 8 drinks then light up a joint on the street and walk back in. I got into regular use of amphetamines and ritalin heavy doses daily for my entire twenties but stopped last year after my last DMT trip forced me to quit. Meth was every now and then but i saw a few close friends get lost to the pull and go to deep with it. Coke only turned up pure on these shores this year but the price is not worth it. I spent 4 and half a years before i finally got my degree done always keep at it and make sure you really enjoy what you want do.

My favorite combo for the clubs and raves was mdma first and probably 8 drinks then light up a joint on the street and walk back in. I got into regular use of amphetamines and ritalin heavy doses daily for my entire twenties but stopped last year after my last DMT trip forced me to quit. Meth was every now and then but i saw a few close friends get lost to the pull and go to deep with it. Coke only turned up pure on these shores this year but the price is not worth it. I spent 4 and half a years before i finally got my degree done always keep at it and make sure you really enjoy what you want do.
That MDMA followed by drinks then that wicked experience I had many times myself smoking a little weed outside the club before returning feeling so elevated and warm and buzzing all over.

Your description brings back memories of that General experience.

Regarding cocaine I was pretty shocked recently to discover the purity level of cocaine currently on British streets with the average being 78% pure.

And many samples much higher than that I checked it out and it appears to be legitimate and true.

I guess in this modern day and age the demand is for higher purity and higher quality and with the dark Web and so much competition and Hustle, it would appear that there has been a positive effect resulting in generally much purer and less contaminated cocaine across the world.

@prettyliljunkie hello and an extremely warm welcome I hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable time participating here it really is a fantastic website I'm so glad I joined up myself so many great people here with open minds and hearts and so much experience and knowledge to share.

I have really severe allergies and intolerances myself and I'm generally intolerant or over reactive to the the vast majority of psychoactive substances with very few exceptions.

I use organic outdoor home grown autoflower cannabis everyday in edible and vapor format I am addicted to cannabis psychologically but it has been the only drug I have been able to use over many years of illness.

However this year I have been experimenting with and researching all different substances and herbs to see if there is anything I can use and tolerate and I have been focusing mainly on the legal ish clear net lysergamides aka LSD 25 homologues known as 1plsd, 1cp LSD, ALD-52 and some others as well.

These compounds are virtually identical to LSD 25 and certainly do not pose any known or suspected risk to health or physical side effects or harm but they are available legally across much of the world on the clearnet ordered to your doorstep.

The advantage to going this route for your psychedelic and lysergamides is that they are produced to the highest level of purity lab grade acid and precisely and accurately and consistently dosed.

These are just about the only drugs which I can tolerate accept cannabis although I am researching and experimenting other options and have tried many this year.

You might also want to look into the topic of microdosing psychedelics which is picking up momentum like a snowball and is being strongly and increasingly supported by science and will continue to do so.

It is strongly predicted that microdosing psychedelics like psilocybin mushrooms and LSD will replace much of the current mental health treatment paradigm and protocol.

Just a couple of links there as an introduction but there is a ton of material out there and there is a microdosing thread here on Bluelight as well.

I'm just about to to have some homemade cannabis edibles followed by a dose of 1cp LSD at 50ug/micrograms. Later I will vaporize some potent herb, no idea which strain yet.

Last night I took a dose of kratom. I can't tolerate the herb it messes up my digestive system but it is amazing for anxiety relief and depression and also has a stimulant effect it warms my body up it helps me sleep it takes my pain and exhaustion away like nothing else I've ever tried but I really can't tolerate it although I do and did enjoy the effects.

I did take some acid yesterday as well and had a nice enjoyable trip on a moderately like dose combined with my cannabis, and it's the first time I have taken kratom on the overlap of acid effects and it actually was a really good combination.

Welcome again @prettyliljunkie welcome again and look forward to seeing you around hopefully.

Last edited:
HALLELUJA :love:
528035.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD

If I wasn't sober at the moment, I'd probably have a whole lot of reckless shit to say... But the clear, conscious gentleman side of my brain took some time to come up with a proper and respectful welcome...

Welcome. :)