• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

thailand pharmacies

Valiums

...JacksUser... (If they put little pills into a plastic bag, don't trust what you're getting).

I don't really get this comment, if you don't buy the entire bottle, this is what you'll get if you buy generic stuff (pharmacy, hospital, wherever). In Cambodia, do you get everything in blister packs? Maybe they have no generic stuff of their own - its all imported or donated? I'll have to come visit you soon so we can go on a pharmacy outing =D

I've bought all sorts of valium in Thailand - yellow, blue, white, they all work. My ex bf was on 50mg per day, and it really didn't matter if he bought the thai cheapies or the blister pack international ones, they all worked.

You can get diazepam easily if you ask in Thai and go the the local pharmacies that are not in the middle of touristsy areas. use "diazepam" instead of "valium".
it's easy...
"(Kuhn) mee diazepam mai? khrap"
the worst that will happen is a "no". you shouldn't worry about carrying these, they will be in a packet from the pharmacy. they should cost 1-2 bat for a 5mg. Most shops will only sell you 5mg, but you may get lucky and find one that carries 10mg. I have regular "drug stores" that I frequent in Banglamphu, Chaing Mai, and Ranong that I know stock and sell to foreigners not wearing fishermans pants.

saw wat dii khrap

The more formal you dress the better chance of getting these drugs from a pharmacy, but then my the formal look, you will be asked to pay more so remember to compromise, always with a smile.

carl said:
I have regular "drug stores" that I frequent in Banglamphu, Chaing Mai, and Ranong that I know stock and sell to foreigners not wearing fishermans pants.

Lol, yep they get sold Vitamin C for 20B a pop
smile.gif

My thai girlfreind recently came back from thailand, i was suffering from a nasty cough, so she gave me these lil tablets, not being able to read the lebel other than "cough supresant" i took a few, and a few more later. If you have a cough, these things work wonders! although i soon became "high" and lightly expereince some form of trip, it was only then i read the rest of the packaging and realised what i was consuming.

When i was over there i was offered weed by some random locals, i declined, i was told by a local thai freiond that its smart to take whatever you buy away from whereever you got it from as soon as possible because, its not uncomon for dealers to tell the police, who come and saerch you, find it take it, and request a 20 000 baht fine (about 700 Aus) They give some of that and the drugs back to the dealer.

and Yahbah is thai for amphetamines...i doubt it would be sold in pharmaices....but in thailand who knows!

I guess DXM? I know you can get pure DXM pills over there, which are 30mg each from memory.

hello

thailand is notorious as being the one place where you can go and get all your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids OTC for dirt cheap...

my gosh

I had a mate of a mate that smuggled several vials over air of Thai Sustanon he taped them all to his thighs and in between.,.. one came undone from his sweat and dropped on tyhe floor.. he slyly kicked it away.. A (supposed) customs guard came upto him and said you wouldnt have some money on you would you? He gave him $300 AU and got thru all fine. Along with 1000's of tablets of oral steroids.. what an idiot though.