• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Thailand considering legalising CRYSTAL METH as ruling junta's general admits the wor

The discussion is focused on meth as Thailand has an incredible problem with it. Probably more than any country. Its the #1 drug of choice for Thais and despite harsh laws and policing the problem keeps growing. If you know Thailand like i do this move makes a lot of sense. It will also only take place while the military are in control. No politicians have the balls to do things like this or even consider them. The Thai military do whatever the fuck they want. They dont give a fuck what other countries think. The Thais always act in the best interest of the Thais. You can live there for 50 years, have a family, speak Thai but you will always be farang ( foreigner ) .I think they may indeed decrim use of all drugs but meth is the major issue.

The discussion is focused on meth as Thailand has an incredible problem with it. Probably more than any country. Its the #1 drug of choice for Thais and despite harsh laws and policing the problem keeps growing. If you know Thailand like i do this move makes a lot of sense. It will also only take place while the military are in control. No politicians have the balls to do things like this or even consider them. The Thai military do whatever the fuck they want. They dont give a fuck what other countries think. The Thais always act in the best interest of the Thais. You can live there for 50 years, have a family, speak Thai but you will always be farang ( foreigner ) .I think they may indeed decrim use of all drugs but meth is the major issue.

I don't believe they are changing the laws from a humanitarian standpoint. I believe it is more financial and fixing a clogged legal system. There may be some empathy in there, but I think it is more based on the idea that their government could be better suited to focusing on something else.

What do you think consumer?

I don't believe they are changing the laws from a humanitarian standpoint. I believe it is more financial and fixing a clogged legal system. There may be some empathy in there, but I think it is more based on the idea that their government could be better suited to focusing on something else.

What do you think consumer?
Yep i agree with that statement. They realise that something needs to be done. They have some of the harshest drug laws in the world and it has done nothing.