Bluelighter
I just received this in my email today:

Hi there,You may have noticed that we have gone offline. This is due to a
Government Department called the TGA warning us that some of the products
we sell can no longer be sold in Australia. They have started with the
bigger retailers and are working their way down. We are currently working
with the TGA to remove the products off the site and this will take a few
days.The products affected are U.S imported capsules and tablets. Some
are Musceltech, BSN, Biotest, Nutrex to name just a few.

My question is:

Does anyone know the chemicals that the TGA are targeting?

Might be time to buy up on those chemicals you think might be on the list.

Some insider knowledge would be great here....

Cheers

I got this e-mail too. I know this particular site sold 5-htp, and to my knowledge that isn't allowed to be sold in Aus without some sort of pseudoprescription from a qualified naturopath or something. But considering the list of names there I doubt that was what they were targeting, all though it could have been one thing. Perhaps phenibut too.

Hi all,

I haven't ordered from this particular site before, (I think I know which one ya mean, only geenlighter status so can't PM to confirm), do you think this will affect orders being shipped in from the really large online bodybuilding company in the US to Australia.
The only thing customs have stopped for a friend of mine before was an Eca Stack that was clearly illegal.
If the TGA are really clamping down on domestic suppliers, now is the time to REALLY stock up as all international orders will be screened (they already are but customs rarely stops anything) and now TGA/Customs seem to know/care what's in these capsules.
Peace
J

My guess is the stimulants in the fat burners and obviously anything even remotely pro-hormone is going to be pulled. Some of them aren't even pro hormones and actually qualify as AAS.

Shitty ones at that though. All of the sides and bugger all benefits of real gear. The problems lie with younger guys wanting to wait a while before they start ussing gear and they try these supps.

They end up with a screwed up version of methyl test or something similar. They aren't advised to use an aromatase inhibitor or even a basic estrogen blocker like Nolvadex. Then they come to the real steroid boards like Bolex to find out why they have gyno and basically all the worst side effects of real gear without much of the gain (other than a bit of aggression, oily skin and a high liver count).

^Yeah cheers for that. I was sort of after a list of supps that they were specifically targetting, but thank you none the less.

I was not aware that they were still getting pro-hormones in to Australia?

If you are ordering from an Australian company, customs will not be doing a search. (I thought this was obvious)

And you cannot give sources on this site. Sorry

fuk i know they took heaps of things off my BN order
i don't know how to fill in these forms to get it all back
anyhelp

Hi Tadfish, can you please let us know what they're taking off orders? I recently had a BN order come through, checked by customs and everything, had the little note inside saying everything was a-okay.

I ordered piracetam, phenibut, and chocoamine.

Are the things being targeted the fat-loss/energy caps like ALRI Venom / AMP with "proprietary ingredients", herbs like rhodiola, ginseng etc, or the things more likely draw attention like pro-hormonal supplements?