• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Tf2 & CS:GO source code leaked!!

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys so something bad happened earlier today, apparently someone that work(s) /worked at Valve had leaked the source code of Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO
MEANING HACKERS can install malware and pretty much fuck your computer up by playing normal games, or custom maps!!
This is reallyy bad guys, so stay off TF2 and Counterstrike until they fix this!!

So little update. Valves Twitter page said the leak is nothing to worry about.
Still, I would just be careful.

played was fine

i think they patched it or summliekdat

fuck i have a bug in here now fuck fuck fukc fukc fukcf ukcf uckfucfkuckfuckuf

I haven't been on CS since when, haha. I find it very dull nowadays, a lot of sissy kids. On the other hand, you got these useless skins. I've falled in love with Rainbow Six Siege, never the same, 18+. You don't see any weird anti-social behaviour, like.. ''I took a break, I have to warm-up'', no one fights to be the best overall. It's a normal environment.

rainbow-six-siege-year-4-pass-hero.jpg

I think Cs:Go is fine, it's team fortress 2 that would have the most problems, I don't see many reports from valve or anyone really saying that it is safe to play.

oh..oh..oh my god shady... you think warming up is antisocial wtf

that's so funny

i'm actually like smiling

that made my day

D's don't bother w/ shady he's not the same but we love him

Hi! I'm new in the cs:go community, and I want to test my luck with cs gambling. The problem is... I don't know where to start. There are a lot of sites on the internet, and all of them are promising so much. For now, I lean towards professional resources, where people are putting a rating for various sites like this one (I just found it). Maybe there are more of those on the web? What's your criterion of whether the aggregators are good and honest or bad and deceitful? A friend of mine once had an issue with fraud, so I'm eager to find more trustworthy resources.

Last edited: