• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tetrazepam

2x50mg? don't they only go up to 25mg? so did you take 4x25mg? Ironically it is used a lot in alcohol withdrawal as well, in which case the dosage can go up to like 300mg a day because alcohol withdrawal can kill you and give you seizures. I wish I was given that much lol, but still it is one of the weaker benzos but still fun.

i once went through an entire box (50 pills) of tetrazepam in something like 36 hours after not having done any benzos for over a year. even after prolonged abstince i still have a base tolerance, but i'd usually get good effects out of say, 30mgs diazepam. aside from its muscle relaxant properties i got sweet fuck all out of the tetrazepam though. i've tried a lot of different benzos over the years, and i can usually at least get some decent anxiolysis from them, no matter how high my tolerance is. not so with tetrazepam though.

For me it was nicely anxiolytic, of course very subtle but enough to totally chill me out during the day while leaving me absolutely functional. Could be nice for people with anxiety-issues as a little helper somtimes.

But i'm very cautious with benzo use and therefore my tolerance is and will be very low.

i can take fairly high doses of Ativan, Xanax and Valium;
but 2 little pills of Tetrazepam (2x50mg i think) made me feel like I couldn't stand on my feet anymore.

This stuff extremely muscle relaxant, so beware!
It made me wonder if this stuff could cause cardiac arrest because essentially, the heart is a muscle as well :)