• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tetrazepam alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnybIack

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

Once I met a cat that was searching for an alternative for tetrazepam which had a nice relaxing, warm, slightly euphoric, not top much sedating effect on her. haha

She tried:

Etizolam - which is quite relaxing but kills too much emotions and she gets arrogant
Clonazolam - only have tried it lowdose because of possibilities of blackouts (0.25) no effect
Diclazepam - just sedating
Xanax - kills all emotions
meclonazepam - quite relaxing but leaves her too clumsy

any suggestions?

keep it up,
best regards
Sonny

It's hard to say sence different benzos effect everyone differently, I'd say go for Valium.

you don't need to pretend to be a cat or swimming
it doesn't protect you legally and is kind of annoying to read

i agree with the above poster ^
valium is a great all-rounder and is my personal fave

you don't need to pretend to be a cat or swimming
it doesn't protect you legally and is kind of annoying to read

i agree with the above poster ^
valium is a great all-rounder and is my personal fave

Seems like I m not uptodate. I actually find it kind of funny.
Ok valium, thx for the advice

Sounds to me like youre being a bit picky OP... Why not continue with the tetra?

tetra is not sold anymore

I agree that Valium is usually a good starting point when choosing a benzo. Tetrazepam's effects are mainly distinguished by its relatively strong muscle relaxant properties compared to its sedative properties; maybe you'd find something closer to what you're looking for if you take a look at which benzos have a similar effect profile?

I agree that Valium is usually a good starting point when choosing a benzo. Tetrazepam's effects are mainly distinguished by its relatively strong muscle relaxant properties compared to its sedative properties; maybe you'd find something closer to what you're looking for if you take a look at which benzos have a similar effect profile?

Indeed the relaxing properties are what I am looking for.
I am sure you are right, but the possibility to buy Valium without description is restricted. Maybe a RC would be realistic, but which?

diclazepam would be a good bet if you can only get RCs
other ones like etizolam, flubro, clono are too hard and/or fast hitting

and as far as pyrazolam and nifoxipam go - they'd probably be useless for you

Indeed the relaxing properties are what I am looking for.
I am sure you are right, but the possibility to buy Valium without description is restricted. Maybe a RC would be realistic, but which?
Diclazepam is probably your best option in terms of RC's. Other than that, have you considered baclofen?

We don't use SWIM, my cat etc. and 'what should I take' thread are against the rules too, so closed

Status
Not open for further replies.