• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing the strength of a drug or telling what cuts are used in addition to the drug

slippapimp

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if there is a service that I could send a sample of drug into and in return, for a fee, they will confirm its identity, the cut that it is used with it, the strength of it. And any other useful information info. I want to be able to test the drugs that are being sold here on the streets of Boston's own Methadone Mile. Any help in referring a lab that can give me that info would be most appreciated.

-Slippapimp

WEDINOS in the UK will do it for free and post the results anonymously online.

You'd just have to pay to ship it here.
You can download the form from their website 👍

WEDINOS in the UK will do it for free and post the results anonymously online.

You'd just have to pay to ship it here.
You can download the form from their website 👍
Wedinos don't test drugs sent from outside the UK from what I know.
You have to provide a UK postcode for the sample to be tested (they don't accept samples where this is not provided) and they would know the sample hasn't come from the UK easily from the stamp etc.
Also they only provide two info: major component in the sample and minor ones. They don't tell you how much of the cuts is present etc. No purity percentages and so on.

I currently bring in samples to be tested @AHOPE in Boston, thosed are my people !!!!

In the US I've used
https://drugsdata.org
Before, it is expensive and takes a while. But that mass spectrometer doesn't lie.

Check it out sometime, they post results simi regularly. I've found old batches of extasy pills I had taken before too from the 2010s some of the stuff I couldn't even pronounce.

Hi to all,

We recently open our drugchecking service to users at international level. Until now, we were more focussed in NPS monitoring market and plant based compounds.

Kykeon Analitics is based in Barcelona (Spain) and we are conducting different types of analysis, both qualitative and quantitative.

Check out our website to know more about it and also I invite you to see the warnings & results.

Hope it would be useful. Have a nice starting week!

Núria
www.kykeonanalytics.com